• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Apple Wedger Charm

In summary, the Iso Apple Wedger Charm is a stainless steel kitchen tool that can safely and easily slice apples into eight wedges. It works by pressing down onto the center of an apple, and is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. While primarily designed for apples, it can also be used for other similar sized fruits and comes with a one-year warranty from Pampered Chef.
straitfan
Gold Member
The screw end of my bracelet came apart this weekend while visiting relatives out of state and my charms and bracelet pieces scattered everywhere. Searched and searched but could not find the apple wedger. :cry:

Would be interested in purchasing one.

TIA

Bumping:) Please?

Did you ever find the Apple Wedger Charm? I have the charm bracelet plus the apple wedger charm. I also have charms given to me by my Director: Spring Launch Blue Flower with Dragonfly dangle, January Kickoff Hot Air Balloon, Moneybag for being #1 in sales one month, Green Flower for Spring Launch, and Green Jeweled Christmas Tree (see photos)! $5 each or bracelet and charms for $25 plus shipping!

1. What is an Iso Apple Wedger Charm?

An Iso Apple Wedger Charm is a kitchen tool designed to easily and safely slice apples into wedges. It is made of stainless steel and has a comfortable handle for easy use.

2. How does the Iso Apple Wedger Charm work?

The Iso Apple Wedger Charm works by placing an apple on a flat surface and pressing the wedger down onto the center of the apple. The sharp blades will cut through the apple, creating eight evenly sized wedges.

3. Is the Iso Apple Wedger Charm dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Apple Wedger Charm is dishwasher safe. Simply place it on the top rack of your dishwasher for easy cleaning.

4. Can the Iso Apple Wedger Charm be used for other fruits?

While the Iso Apple Wedger Charm is primarily designed for apples, it can also be used for other similar sized fruits such as pears and peaches.

5. Does the Iso Apple Wedger Charm come with a warranty?

Yes, the Iso Apple Wedger Charm comes with a one-year warranty from Pampered Chef. If there are any defects or issues with the product, it can be returned for a replacement or refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • WendyE
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • DebPC