• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: Apple/Peeler/Corer/Slicer

In summary, the Apple/Peeler/Corer/Slicer is a versatile kitchen tool that can peel, core, and slice apples with ease. It is easy to clean, can also be used for other fruits, and is safe to use with a secure suction base and covered blades. It is also compact and has a built-in blade protector for convenient storage.
1PamperedChef4U
Eons ago TPC used to sell two bars with the Apple/Peeler/Corer/Slicer. I'm looking for the bar that makes thick slices, not thin ones. Does anyone have one for sale?

Sweet! I have a bunch of the thick slice attachments new in bags! They do 1/4" thick slices.... how many do you want?
Contact me at [email protected] if interested, i hardly ever check this site lately... I could fit more than one in a flat rate envelope I think if you need more than one the shipping would still be the same... $10 each plus shipping but not shipping for each, hope that makes sense...

1. How does the Apple/Peeler/Corer/Slicer work?

The Apple/Peeler/Corer/Slicer is a multi-functional kitchen tool that can easily peel, core, and slice apples in one smooth motion. Simply place the apple on the prongs, turn the handle, and the sharp stainless steel blades will peel, core, and slice the apple into perfect sections.

2. Is the Apple/Peeler/Corer/Slicer easy to clean?

Yes, the Apple/Peeler/Corer/Slicer is very easy to clean. The blades are removable and can be washed with warm soapy water. The body of the tool can be wiped clean with a damp cloth.

3. Can the Apple/Peeler/Corer/Slicer be used for other fruits?

While it is specifically designed for apples, the Apple/Peeler/Corer/Slicer can also be used for other fruits such as pears, peaches, and even potatoes. However, the size and shape of the fruit may affect the effectiveness of the tool.

4. Is the Apple/Peeler/Corer/Slicer safe to use?

Yes, the Apple/Peeler/Corer/Slicer is very safe to use. It has a secure suction base to keep it in place while in use and the blades are covered for added safety. However, it is always important to use caution when handling sharp objects.

5. Can the Apple/Peeler/Corer/Slicer be stored easily?

Yes, the Apple/Peeler/Corer/Slicer is compact and can be easily stored in a kitchen drawer or cabinet. It also has a built-in blade protector for safe storage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LUVANTIQS
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
LUVANTIQS
  • Amanda c
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
PamperedChefTerri
  • chefheidi2003