• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Garlic/Basil Sprinkle Spice for $11 - Can You Help?

In summary, "Iso a Pantry Item..." is a phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to refer to a specific item that a customer is looking for and cannot find in their pantry or kitchen. To request an "Iso a Pantry Item...", you can reach out to your consultant or contact customer service. Multiple requests can be made and there is no limit to the types of items that can be requested. The delivery time may vary and an estimated date will be provided by the team.
DanielleQ
I have a customer who was at a show 6 months or so ago and remembers a tall bottle of a garlic/basil "sprinkle spice" (her words, not mine) for $11.00. Since I am brand new, I don't know what she's talking about. There's nothing like that in the catalog. Can anyone help?

Thanks!

There is the dill mix or the garlic peppercorn rub. Then there is the amazing Italian seasoning. That is probably it.

Maybe she was thinking of a Tastefully Simple spice. I don't ever recall selling a spice for $11.00 a bottle.

I'm emailing her now to check about the TS thing. Thanks, Ruthie. I'll be back!

Was she thinking of our Basil Blend Canola Oil? It's $10.50. Other than that, I think she was thinking of TS.

pamperedgirl3, I thought that too but she swears it was a dry spice. I'm waiting for her response about the TS thing.

Hey... didn't I see this thread in the Lounge?

Yeah, just trying to cover bases.

1. What is an "Iso a Pantry Item..."?

"Iso a Pantry Item..." is a phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to refer to a specific item that a customer is looking for and cannot find in their pantry or kitchen.

2. How do I request an "Iso a Pantry Item..."?

To request an "Iso a Pantry Item...", you can reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or contact our customer service team. They will be able to help you find the item you are looking for.

3. Can I request multiple "Iso a Pantry Items..." at once?

Yes, you can request multiple "Iso a Pantry Items..." at once. Our team will do their best to help you find all the items you need.

4. Is there a limit to the types of items I can request as "Iso a Pantry Item..."?

No, there is no limit to the types of items you can request as "Iso a Pantry Item...". Our team will do their best to help you find any Pampered Chef product that you need.

5. How long does it take to receive an "Iso a Pantry Item..."?

The time it takes to receive an "Iso a Pantry Item..." can vary depending on availability and shipping times. Our team will provide you with an estimated delivery date once your request has been processed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DanielleQ
  • melheather
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Becky Bechel
  • LWMomma
  • Products and Tips
Replies