• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso a New or Gently Used White Dcb

In summary, a DCB, or Deep Covered Baker, is a versatile cooking tool that can be used in the microwave, oven, or on the grill. The white color is ideal for cooking light-colored dishes as it won't absorb colors or flavors. A used DCB is safe to use if in good condition, but it's important to thoroughly clean and inspect it before use. The white DCB is perfect for baking desserts and can be easily cleaned with warm, soapy water or a mixture of baking soda and water. It can also be used in the dishwasher, but hand washing is recommended for longevity.
Leslie Wallace
i broke my old beloved DCB and really want to replace it. I have the new style for shows but ai really love the old style. I live in zip code 43062. Please let me know what you have available and how much you are looking for plus shipping costs. Thank you!

I have a new one in the box and I thought it was a white one, but it's cranberry. $65 plus shipping, if interested.

Did you ever find this? (I know you asked in 2018 - Lol). I have a white one - used only a couple times.

1. What is a DCB and why should I buy a white one?

A DCB, or Deep Covered Baker, is a versatile cooking tool that can be used in the microwave, oven, or even on the grill. The white color is great for cooking light-colored dishes, as it won't absorb any colors or flavors from your food.

2. Is a used DCB safe to use for cooking?

Yes, a used DCB is safe to use as long as it is in good condition. Make sure to thoroughly clean and inspect the DCB before using it for cooking. If there are any cracks or chips, it is best to discard the DCB and purchase a new one.

3. Can I use the white DCB for baking desserts?

Absolutely! The white DCB is perfect for baking desserts like cakes, brownies, and even cheesecake. The non-stick surface makes it easy to release the baked goods and the white color ensures that no colors or flavors will transfer to your dessert.

4. How do I clean a white DCB?

Cleaning a white DCB is easy. Simply wash it with warm, soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. For tougher stains, you can soak the DCB in a mixture of baking soda and water. Avoid using metal utensils or scrubbers on the surface of the DCB as it may damage the non-stick coating.

5. Can the white DCB be used in the dishwasher?

Yes, the white DCB is dishwasher safe. However, it is recommended to hand wash the DCB to prolong its lifespan and prevent any potential damage from the dishwasher. If using the dishwasher, make sure to place the DCB on the top rack and avoid using harsh detergents or high heat settings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jillzpampchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • beccathebaker
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • Candi_f