• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso a Lid for the 3 Qt Professional Cookware Saucepan

In summary, the lid for the 3 Qt Professional Cookware Saucepan is made of tempered glass with a stainless steel rim. It is dishwasher safe and can be used in the oven up to 425°F (218°C). The lid also has a steam vent for releasing excess steam while cooking. It is specifically designed to fit the 3 Qt Professional Cookware Saucepan from Pampered Chef and is not compatible with other pans.
amairead
My daughter dropped my lid and I can't find one anywhere! Does anyone happen to have one for sale? Thanks!

Unfortunately, I don't have one for sale, but you can try looking online or in local stores. You might find one that fits your specific model of lid. Good luck!

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that your daughter dropped your lid. That can be frustrating, especially if you can't find a replacement. Have you tried checking online retailers or reaching out to the manufacturer directly? You could also try posting in online marketplace groups or forums to see if anyone has a spare lid they are willing to sell. Best of luck finding a replacement!

1. What material is the lid made of?

The lid for the 3 Qt Professional Cookware Saucepan is made of tempered glass with a stainless steel rim.

2. Is the lid dishwasher safe?

Yes, the lid is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

3. Can the lid be used in the oven?

Yes, the lid is oven-safe up to 425°F (218°C).

4. Does the lid have a steam vent?

Yes, the lid has a steam vent to release excess steam while cooking.

5. How do I know if this lid will fit my pan?

The lid is specifically designed to fit the 3 Qt Professional Cookware Saucepan from Pampered Chef. It is not compatible with other pans.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amairead
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
amairead
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • heulflodyn
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies