• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso a Flag to Put Outside of My Home That Has the Pampered Chef Logo

I can't remember the name of the section it was in but it was right near the printers.I just ordered the vinyl decals from Town and Country, the ones that actually have your info on them...I've heard great things about them, and they're MUCH cheaper than the magnets. Also, I've heard horror stories about the magnets being stolen off of your car, also leaving them on (like any other ribbon magnet, etc) the sun doesn't evenly wear on the paint, so then taking them off you still have the outline of them on your car...I just ordered the vinyl decals from Town and Country, the ones that actually have your info on them...I've heard great things about them,
PamperedMomOf4
I am looking for something for the outside of my home that has the PC logo on it. A director here has a flag that she has outside of her house. I can't find anything. I checked Town and country and saw the yard sign but it is not recomended for extended use outside. TIA!!
LaWanda

IsoHi.. i know what you are talking about i saw one on Ebay that i attempted to bid on it was red bid got to high... I asked my director about those she has been in PC for 8 years and she says she thinks those were incentives rewards for directors at one point.

If you find anything let me know as well! :D

Thanks for your helpI think that they should offer something like that for us, I would deffinatly spend the $$ to get it. I will let you know if I find any. Thanks!!
LaWanda

I have seen them on ebay as well but there is also a site on yahoo called let's make a deal that consultants sell their supplies and stuff I have seen them advertised on there also, I am not sure if they have sold yet or not.

PC flags for outside houseThe Pampered Chef flags were incentives offerred several years ago. Might I suggest creating your own. From a distance, one cannot tell if it is screenprint, paint, or sewn. I'd recommend blowing up the logo itself and tracing onto the material. Then, use your creative talents to simply whipstitch, puff-paint, acrylic, or computer iron-on. (however despite being machine washable, not sure how computer iron-on would hold up in weather).

The yard sign that Town & Country has to offer does not have any contact information on it, and it sells for $29+. My suggestion is to purchase the 2 window decals for $20. Place one on your vehicle, place one on the hard-plastic stuff used for signs (can't think of what it's called, but can purchase at OfficeMax with PC discount). I guess you could use any weatherproof sign that's dark in color so that the white letters show up. By creating your own, drive-by's can see your email address or any other info you place on your sign.

Car DecalThanks for the tips!
I just purchased a decal cling for the car.... has anyone recvd any business via this advertisement? It does not have my info on it, little learie about putting it on my car... what do you suggest?

cookinthehouse said:
Thanks for the tips!
I just purchased a decal cling for the car.... has anyone recvd any business via this advertisement? It does not have my info on it, little learie about putting it on my car... what do you suggest?
I have the magnets for my car and have given out a couple catalogs as a result of people who see me in the parking lot. I had been hoping for at least a show to be generated from it so it would pay for the cost. I've had them since September of '04. I had someone approach me to do a fundraiser, but nothing has come out of that so far. So, not much business seemed to come through directly from the magnet. But THEN a few weeks ago I was at a grocery store I don't normally go to and that NIGHT I got a call from someone wanting to see a catalog, but also wanting some info on the opportunity. I've talked to her AND she's spanish speaking! I think it excited her to hear that's such a huge market for her since PC is really beefing up the materials for the Hispanic market. So, we're supposed to try to meet for the official "interview" and I can't wait! I even drove around town getting the Spanish catalog and the Una Muestra from some directors to give to her when we meet.

If I get a recruit out of it, then it'll be SO worth it! :)

I just ordered the vinyl decals from Town and Country, the ones that actually have your info on them...I've heard great things about them, and they're MUCH cheaper than the magnets. Also, I've heard horror stories about the magnets being stolen off of your car, also leaving them on (like any other ribbon magnet, etc) the sun doesn't evenly wear on the paint, so then taking them off you still have the outline of them on your car...
I'm getting them in 2 weeks, and I can't wait!

info on carthanks ... maybe i will put my number on it. we'll see

SignsI saw some create your own bumper sticker sheets at Office Max in the section with lables, business cards and such. I don't remember how big they were but that might work for you to create your own sign. I think they were $10 or so. :)

cookinthehouse said:
Thanks for the tips!

I have one on my car, but most of my calls have been for catering jobs. They seem to think I'm a caterer!! I still offer them a catalog though. I've had one person in a McDonald's drive thru ask me for a catalog. I was worried of getting a freaky call from it, but no problems and I'm in Atlanta.

1. Can I purchase a Pampered Chef flag to put outside of my home?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of flags featuring the logo that can be used to decorate the exterior of your home.

2. What materials are used to make the Pampered Chef flags?

The flags are made from durable, weather-resistant materials such as polyester or nylon, ensuring longevity and vibrant colors.

3. Are the Pampered Chef flags available in different sizes?

Currently, the flags are only available in one standard size, typically measuring around 28 inches by 40 inches.

4. Can I use the Pampered Chef flag for outdoor events or parties?

Yes, the flags are perfect for outdoor gatherings and events such as barbecues, picnics, and Pampered Chef parties.

5. How can I care for and maintain my Pampered Chef flag?

To keep your flag looking its best, we recommend hand-washing it with mild soap and water and allowing it to air dry. Avoid using bleach or harsh detergents, as they can damage the material and fade the colors.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefann
  • pampurredmom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • PamperedCrum
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies