• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop PC Logo Merchandise: Totes, Water Bottles, Sweatshirts & More!

In summary, to purchase PC logo merchandise, visit the website and click on the "Shop Logo Merchandise" tab to browse and add items to your cart. The merchandise is limited edition and may only be available for a limited time, so it is recommended to purchase as soon as possible. Customization options are not currently available, but the selection is regularly updated. The return policy allows for a full refund within 30 days of purchase as long as the item is in its original condition and packaging. Discounts and promotions cannot be applied to PC logo merchandise, but special deals may be offered periodically.
rayday
I'm looking for a couple of things and they can be new or gently used.

The catalog shoulder tote from supply order form

A PC logo water bottle

A PC logo sweatshirt (size med or large)

New Wedding show invites (can be lose)

Also I would like to find some PC logo big clear stickers

** Please let me know your asking price and what the shipping amount will be to the zip 52645. Thanks so much!! **

The catalog shoulder tote from supply order form - $18.00 + $5.00 shipping A PC logo water bottle - $10.00 + $3.00 shipping A PC logo sweatshirt (size med or large) - $25.00 + $8.00 shipping New Wedding show invites (can be lose) - $0.50 each + $2.00 shipping PC logo big clear stickers - $2.00 for a set of 5 + $2.00 shipping Total Cost = $66.50 + $20.00 shipping to zip 52645

1. How can I purchase PC logo merchandise?

To purchase PC logo merchandise, simply visit our website and click on the "Shop Logo Merchandise" tab. From there, you can browse our selection of totes, water bottles, sweatshirts, and more and add them to your cart.

2. Are PC logo merchandise items limited edition?

Yes, our PC logo merchandise items are limited edition and may only be available for a limited time. We recommend purchasing your desired items as soon as possible to ensure availability.

3. Can I customize my PC logo merchandise?

Unfortunately, we do not offer customization options for our PC logo merchandise at this time. However, we regularly update our merchandise selection, so be sure to check back for new items!

4. What is the return policy for PC logo merchandise?

If you are not satisfied with your PC logo merchandise purchase, you may return it within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. Please note that the item must be in its original condition and packaging for the return to be accepted.

5. Can I use discounts or promotions on PC logo merchandise?

Discounts and promotions cannot be applied to PC logo merchandise as these items are already priced at a competitive rate. However, we do offer special deals and discounts on our merchandise from time to time, so be sure to keep an eye out!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Candi_f
  • chefkathy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebbieJ