• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso a Business Opportunity Invitation

In summary, the invitation is for people interested in the opportunity to come and demo recipes and have a gathering.
Jenni1967
is there one out there someplace?

what is ISO?

ISO= in search of

Oh I see...ok I will keep my eye out for you :) How long have you been doing PC?

How cute (ISO = in search of)...when I first saw the link, I thought it was in reference to the international quality standards by ISO and was intrigued as to how someone incorporated them into our work! Thanks for the clarification! :D

InvitationI don't think this is really what you're asking about, but there is an invitation under "Downloads" on Consultant's Corner. It's under the "Sampling of Pampered Chef" heading. Usually that's a thing that some clusters do when their members may have a bunch of people interested in the opportunity. It's a great way to dispense information about the opportunity as well as demo some recipes and have a fun, informal gathering for potential recruits. I suppose it's similar to an invitation you'd give to someone to consider the opportunity. Or if you have a number of people interested, you could hold your own Sampling of the Pampered Chef.

Other than that, I'm sure someone may have an invitation like you're looking for. Obviously there's TONS of files posted that give people the facts about PC and the opportunity. Good luck!

where is this?I can't find it.

Sampling of the Pampered Chef InviteAssuming you're on the US website for PC (I know Canada is different), go to "Downloads" then almost all the way at the bottom (before all the Super Starter downloads) in black bold letters, it says "A Sampling of the Pampered Chef." Under this it says "Planner" and "Invitation" next to the arrow in the green cirlce. THe invite is also in Spanish, by the way.

Once you click on "Invitation" next to the green arrow, the pdf file should come up. GOod luck! ;)

Thanks!I've got it!

1. What is an "Iso a Business Opportunity Invitation"?

An "Iso a Business Opportunity Invitation" is a way for independent Pampered Chef consultants to invite others to join their team and start their own Pampered Chef business. It is an opportunity for individuals to become their own boss, earn extra income, and receive discounts on Pampered Chef products.

2. How do I send an "Iso a Business Opportunity Invitation"?

To send an "Iso a Business Opportunity Invitation", you can use the invitation link provided on your consultant dashboard. You can also customize the invitation and email it directly to potential recruits, or share it on social media platforms.

3. What are the benefits of sending an "Iso a Business Opportunity Invitation"?

Sending an "Iso a Business Opportunity Invitation" can help you expand your team and grow your business. It also gives you the opportunity to mentor and support others in their Pampered Chef journey. Additionally, as a consultant, you can earn bonuses and rewards for successful recruits.

4. Do I need to have experience with Pampered Chef to send an "Iso a Business Opportunity Invitation"?

No, you do not need to have prior experience with Pampered Chef to send an "Iso a Business Opportunity Invitation". The invitation includes information about the company, the business opportunity, and the support and training available for new consultants.

5. Can I send an "Iso a Business Opportunity Invitation" to anyone?

Yes, you can send an "Iso a Business Opportunity Invitation" to anyone who may be interested in starting their own Pampered Chef business. This could include friends, family, acquaintances, or anyone who enjoys cooking and is looking for a flexible and rewarding opportunity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Koolotus
  • jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • toobze