• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a new 8 qt stainless mixing bowl?

In summary, the Iso 8 Qt Stainless Bowl is a large, 8-quart capacity bowl that is perfect for cooking larger batches of food or for entertaining. It is dishwasher safe and comes with a matching stainless steel lid. It is also oven safe up to 500°F and made of durable stainless steel.
jfoos
Gold Member
Anyone have a new in the box 8 qt stainless mixing bowl? My host from last week was disappointed we no longer have it.

Anyone have one not in the box that they are willing to box and ship?

Let me know what you would like for it with shipping to 67846

Thanks
Jennifer

I don't have one - but I get requests for this product all the time! I really wish it had not been discontinued. I really hope it eventually goes on the outlet.

Unless I am wrong, I believe this was a "host only" item... I got it when I hosted several years ago and the consultant told me then that it was host only. Unless after then, it was changed... But, I love mine... It is huge.

alabama pc cons. said:
Unless I am wrong, I believe this was a "host only" item... I got it when I hosted several years ago and the consultant told me then that it was host only. Unless after then, it was changed... But, I love mine... It is huge.

It was a special "Host only" item one month, and then it became part of the regular product line-up that next season.

OK, that makes sense... I just knew when I got it, it was host only... That one bowl's value, I think, was like $50, right???

There are a few on ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Pampered-Chef-8-CUP-MIXING-MEASURING-BOWL-VGUC-/140510458612?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20b71372f4http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Pampered-Chef-8-QT-STAINLESS-MIXING-BOWL-1739-/170601046150?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27b89d6086

What is the size of the Iso 8 Qt Stainless Bowl?

The Iso 8 Qt Stainless Bowl has a capacity of 8 quarts, making it perfect for larger batches of food or for entertaining.

Is the Iso 8 Qt Stainless Bowl dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso 8 Qt Stainless Bowl is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning after use.

Does the Iso 8 Qt Stainless Bowl have a lid?

Yes, the Iso 8 Qt Stainless Bowl comes with a matching stainless steel lid that fits securely on top of the bowl.

Can the Iso 8 Qt Stainless Bowl be used in the oven?

Yes, the Iso 8 Qt Stainless Bowl is oven safe up to 500°F, making it versatile for both cooking and serving.

What is the material of the Iso 8 Qt Stainless Bowl?

The Iso 8 Qt Stainless Bowl is made of high-quality, durable stainless steel that is built to last and resist rust and corrosion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefChris
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pclinskie
  • cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
CRuff
  • cochef