• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: 5 Casual Cooking Cookbooks

In summary, the "Iso: 5 Casual Cooking Cookbooks" collection offers easy and simple recipes for everyday meals. Each cookbook focuses on a specific cuisine or theme and contains 20 recipes. The ingredients used are easy to find at local grocery stores, and no additional cooking tools or equipment are required. Customers can purchase the collection as a set or individual cookbooks based on their preferences.
AmyR
I had someone wanting to order these and now they are off the outlet. Does anyone have any to sell?
Amy

Let me check mine (and the condition) I've had it for years but I don't think I've ever cooked from it!

I have 2 new copies...sending you a PM.

What is the concept behind the "Iso: 5 Casual Cooking Cookbooks" collection?

The "Iso: 5 Casual Cooking Cookbooks" collection is designed to provide simple and easy recipes for everyday meals. Each cookbook focuses on a specific cuisine or theme, making it easy for customers to find recipes that fit their dietary preferences or cravings.

How many recipes are included in each cookbook?

Each cookbook in the "Iso: 5 Casual Cooking Cookbooks" collection contains 20 delicious and easy-to-follow recipes. This makes it easy for customers to try out different meals without feeling overwhelmed or having to purchase excessive ingredients.

Are the ingredients in these cookbooks easy to find?

Yes, all of the ingredients used in the "Iso: 5 Casual Cooking Cookbooks" collection are easy to find at your local grocery store. We want to make cooking at home as convenient as possible, so we have carefully selected recipes that use common and easily accessible ingredients.

Do these cookbooks come with any additional cooking tools or equipment?

No, the "Iso: 5 Casual Cooking Cookbooks" collection does not come with any additional cooking tools or equipment. However, many of the recipes can be made using basic kitchen tools and appliances that most households already have.

Can I purchase the "Iso: 5 Casual Cooking Cookbooks" as a set or do I have to buy them individually?

You can purchase the "Iso: 5 Casual Cooking Cookbooks" as a set, which includes all five cookbooks. However, if you are interested in a specific cuisine or theme, you can also purchase the cookbooks individually. This allows our customers to customize their collection based on their personal preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AmyR
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jenniepc
  • AmyR
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • cochef