• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso 3Qt Saucepan Professional Cookware

In summary, the Iso 3Qt Saucepan is a versatile and durable cookware option with a capacity of 3 quarts. It is made of high-quality stainless steel and is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. It can be used on all stovetop surfaces and comes with a tempered glass lid for convenient monitoring of food.
amairead
I'm looking for a discontinued 3qt saucepan from the Professional Cookware line. I dropped mine on the tile floor and now it's bent. :(

Does anyone have one they would like to sell? Please and thank you!

(I posted this a couple of days ago, but mistakenly put the wrong size pan. I can't figure out how to delete the previous post. How do I do that?)

You can't delete it, but you can edit the text and remove the wrong info.

1. What is the size of the Iso 3Qt Saucepan?

The Iso 3Qt Saucepan has a capacity of 3 quarts, making it perfect for heating and cooking sauces, soups, and more.

2. Is the Iso 3Qt Saucepan dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso 3Qt Saucepan is dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning.

3. What is the cookware made of?

The Iso 3Qt Saucepan is made of high-quality stainless steel, providing durability and even heat distribution for optimal cooking results.

4. Can the Iso 3Qt Saucepan be used on all stovetop surfaces?

Yes, the Iso 3Qt Saucepan is safe to use on all stovetop surfaces, including gas, electric, and induction.

5. Does the Iso 3Qt Saucepan come with a lid?

Yes, the Iso 3Qt Saucepan comes with a tempered glass lid that allows you to monitor your food while it cooks and helps to prevent spills and splatters.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amairead
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
amairead
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies