• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trade for 3 Tiered Stand - ISO Unused Tickets, NIP Tote, Paperwork, and Aprons

In summary, the "Trade for 3 Tiered Stand" offer by Pampered Chef allows customers to trade in unused tickets, a new in package tote, paperwork, and aprons in exchange for a 3 tiered stand. To participate, customers can bring these items to their local consultant. Unused tickets must be traded in and the offer is only available for a limited time, but participants will receive a 3 tiered stand and have the opportunity to update their kitchen supplies.
ChefKelebel
ISO (looking to trade?) -
I currently have the following items to trade for a 3 tiered stand (the new one, I have the black one):

a practically unused roll of tickets for doorprize contests
a NIP "HWC" tote (the one we won this year that's black and pink on the inside)
a bunch of current paperwork (recruiting and host coaching stuff)
2 aprons (gently used in excellent condition)

I'd be willing to make an even swap for ALL of the above (each of us pays for shipping of item(s).

Thanks!
Kelly:balloon:

Sent you a pm

1. What is the "Trade for 3 Tiered Stand" offer?

The "Trade for 3 Tiered Stand" offer is a promotion currently being offered by Pampered Chef where customers can trade in unused tickets, a new in package tote, paperwork, and aprons in exchange for a 3 tiered stand.

2. How do I participate in the "Trade for 3 Tiered Stand" offer?

To participate in the offer, simply bring your unused tickets, new in package tote, paperwork, and aprons to your local Pampered Chef consultant and they will assist you with the trade-in process.

3. Can I still use my unused tickets if I participate in the offer?

No, the unused tickets must be traded in as part of the offer. However, you will receive a 3 tiered stand in exchange, which is a great addition to your kitchen.

4. What are the benefits of participating in the "Trade for 3 Tiered Stand" offer?

By participating in the offer, you will not only receive a beautiful 3 tiered stand for your kitchen, but you will also be able to get rid of any unused tickets, receive a new tote, and have the opportunity to update your paperwork and aprons.

5. Is there a deadline to participate in the "Trade for 3 Tiered Stand" offer?

Yes, this offer is only available for a limited time. Be sure to check with your local Pampered Chef consultant for the specific deadline in your area.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • Carol Waggoner