• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso 3 Sets of Pampered Chef Stainless Picks

In summary, the stainless picks are approximately 6 inches long and 0.5 inches wide and are not oven-safe. They are dishwasher safe and can be used for both cooking and serving food. These picks are made with high-quality materials and are designed to last for years to come.
Chefjaimie
https://www.google.com/search?q=pampered+chef+stainless+steel+picks&biw=1366&bih=643&tbm=isch&imgil=zcJb-bvQeRZV_M%253A%253BelQ7ROafCnys8M%253Bhttp%25253A%25252F%25252Fwww.ebay.com%25252Fitm%25252FPampered-Chef-Stainless-Steel-Serving-Picks-2905-Set-of-FOUR-USA-%25252F291506388616&source=iu&pf=m&fir=zcJb-bvQeRZV_M%253A%252CelQ7ROafCnys8M%252C_&usg=__jAYzcsJiKNvJEuxLOTeniZO5Uh0%3D&ved=0CDIQyjdqFQoTCJXOn-LusMcCFUeWiAod6oQDBA&ei=0jfSVZWdH8esogTqiY4g#imgrc=zcJb-bvQeRZV_M%3A&usg=__jAYzcsJiKNvJEuxLOTeniZO5Uh0%3D ISO three sets Pampered Chef Stainless Serving Picks. I did a really dumb thing and thought I had hit the final purchase for these on the outlet for a customer and it appears I did not, usually I would have them do it themselves but I wanted some too so added hers to my order. I would still love some for myself but for now just need to take care o her. Does anyone have any of these by chance in a stash somewhere that they want to part with before I tell my customer what I did. Thanks in advance!

Chefjaimie I will send you a pm

1. What are the dimensions of the stainless picks?

The stainless picks are approximately 6 inches long and 0.5 inches wide.

2. Can these picks be used in the oven?

No, these stainless picks are not oven-safe and should not be used in temperatures above 350°F.

3. Are these picks dishwasher safe?

Yes, these stainless picks are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

4. Can these picks be used for serving food?

Yes, these picks are versatile and can be used for both cooking and serving food.

5. Are these picks made with high-quality materials?

Yes, these stainless picks are made with premium materials and are designed to last for years to come.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mturock
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MommytoLane
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pattikake
  • HJPChef