• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for the 2019 Conference Bag: Can anyone help me find it?

In summary, the Iso 2019 Conference Bag is a complimentary gift for attendees that includes exclusive Pampered Chef products such as a kitchen tool, cookbook, and recipe cards, as well as conference materials like a schedule and name badge. It is only available to those who have registered and paid to attend the conference and cannot be purchased separately. The contents of the bag are predetermined and cannot be customized, but there may be different variations depending on the location of the conference. The bag can be picked up at the registration desk with a confirmation or ID, and there is no additional cost as it is included in the conference registration fee.
VictoriaH
Gold Member
ISO: 2019 conference bag
I was not able to attend conference this year and am looking for the conference bag that was given out. (Sorry for the blurry picture). You can also email me at: [email protected] Thanks!

Attachments

• CE354CA1-1024-474B-8DF9-2D956AE6B27D.jpeg
    CE354CA1-1024-474B-8DF9-2D956AE6B27D.jpeg
    25.7 KB · Views: 451
Last edited:
Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you weren't able to attend the conference this year. I hope you were still able to catch some of the highlights online. I'll keep an eye out for the conference bag for you. Do you have any specific details about the bag, such as the color or any unique features? I'll also keep an eye out for any online listings or auctions. In the meantime, have you tried reaching out to the conference organizers to see if they have any extra bags available? Best of luck in your search!

1. What is included in the Iso 2019 Conference Bag?

The Iso 2019 Conference Bag includes a variety of exclusive Pampered Chef products, such as a kitchen tool, cookbook, and recipe cards. It also includes conference materials, such as a schedule and name badge.

2. Can I purchase the Iso 2019 Conference Bag without attending the conference?

No, the Iso 2019 Conference Bag is only available to attendees of the conference. It is a special perk for those who have registered and paid to attend the event.

3. Is the Iso 2019 Conference Bag customizable?

No, the contents of the Iso 2019 Conference Bag are predetermined and cannot be personalized. However, there may be different variations of the bag depending on the location of the conference.

4. How do I receive my Iso 2019 Conference Bag?

The Iso 2019 Conference Bag will be available for pickup at the registration desk when you check in for the conference. You will need to present your registration confirmation or ID to receive the bag.

5. What is the cost of the Iso 2019 Conference Bag?

The Iso 2019 Conference Bag is included in the cost of your conference registration. There is no additional fee to receive the bag, it is a complimentary gift from Pampered Chef for attending the conference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
raebates
  • redsoxgirl
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • brandenc