• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking to Buy 2014 Calendars? Check Out Our Selection!

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of 2014 calendars, including wall calendars, desk calendars, and planner calendars. These calendars come pre-printed with delicious and easy-to-follow recipes, and can be personalized with photos, important dates, and notes. They are made with high-quality materials and designed to last throughout the year. Anyone can purchase a Pampered Chef calendar, but becoming a consultant has its benefits.
Brenda.the.chef
Gold Member
Does anyone have any extra 2014 Calendars they'd like to sell? I was moving and forgot to place my order. Ultimately, I'd like around 10 but at this point, I will take what I can get.

Last edited by a moderator:
These calendars must be super awesome because I can't find anyone nationwide that's willing to part with any! lol

I have 5 extra. I think they will fit in a flat rate envelope.
If you want them for $16 which includes cost of postage and my cost $1.90 each after tax & shipping, they're yours. In other words: $16 for 5 calendars, free postage
These were offered to ChefJen a few days ago but she hasn't gotten back to me.

I'll take them!!! How shall I send the payment?

Do you have PayPal? That is quickest. Or you can send me a check. Please PM me, OK?

I have about 20 extra calendars I'm not going to get out this year! I am selling them for $30.00 shipping included!

I will take the 20 calendars please if Brenda doesn't want them.

If anyone has extras please message me, I am interested in buying some too! Thanks!

What types of calendars does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of 2014 calendars, including wall calendars, desk calendars, and planner calendars. We also offer themed calendars for specific interests and hobbies.

Do the Pampered Chef calendars come pre-printed with recipes?

Yes, our calendars come with a variety of delicious and easy-to-follow recipes. Each month features a new recipe that is perfect for any occasion.

Can I personalize my Pampered Chef calendar?

Yes, you can personalize your calendar by adding photos, important dates, and notes. Our calendars have plenty of space for you to make it your own.

Are the Pampered Chef calendars durable?

Our calendars are made with high-quality materials and are designed to last throughout the year. The pages are thick and sturdy, and the binding is strong to ensure your calendar stays intact.

Do I have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to purchase a calendar?

No, anyone can purchase a Pampered Chef calendar. Our calendars are available for purchase on our website or through one of our consultants. However, becoming a consultant does have its benefits, such as discounts and early access to new products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristenlee
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • robin stone
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pckrissy
  • barbara_anne