• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for 2010 Wall Calendars? Contact me to purchase!

In summary, the Iso 2010 Wall Calendar measures 11 inches by 17 inches and includes all major holidays and special dates for the year 2010. Its pages are durable and made of high-quality paper. However, it is not customizable with personal photos and is not refillable.
robin stone
Gold Member
Does anyone have any 2010 wall calendars they'd like to sell?

TIA -

Robin

i do ....contact me at [email protected] i don't get on chef success that often so email is best to contact me

1. What is the size of the Iso 2010 Wall Calendar?

The Iso 2010 Wall Calendar measures 11 inches by 17 inches when opened, making it the perfect size for hanging on your wall.

2. Does the Iso 2010 Wall Calendar include holidays and special dates?

Yes, the Iso 2010 Wall Calendar includes all major holidays and special dates for the year 2010, making it easy to keep track of important events and occasions.

3. Are the pages of the Iso 2010 Wall Calendar durable?

Yes, the pages of the Iso 2010 Wall Calendar are made of high-quality, thick paper that is able to withstand daily use without tearing or ripping.

4. Can I customize the Iso 2010 Wall Calendar with my own photos?

Unfortunately, the Iso 2010 Wall Calendar is not customizable with personal photos. However, it features beautiful, nature-inspired designs for each month that are sure to brighten up any room.

5. Is the Iso 2010 Wall Calendar refillable?

No, the Iso 2010 Wall Calendar is not refillable. However, it is designed to be used as a keepsake or can be repurposed as wall art after the year is over.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pc ri lisa
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChefJen2012
  • realchefsteph