• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a 2010 Consultant Calendar? Anyone have an extra one?

In summary, Angie has a spare calendar and is willing to send it to Karen. Karen is interested, but is worried about the calendar's content.
angmillar
I wasn't expecting to restart my TPC business, so I recycled mine when it arrived in the mail. I'm using a calendar I picked up at the BX, but I'd like to have a PC one..

Anyone have an extra one laying around??

I actually have one! I ordered one not knowing that I was going to get one in my Business building kit ~ PM me with you address and I will see how fast I can get it out to you.Karen

When I read the subject line all I could think of "Ooooh, a Consutant's Calendar". Sorta like a Football Players Calendar or a Cheerleaders Calendar. Rude shock when I realized what it really was.

Ya, me too...wouldn't that be fun

vgibsonrn said:
Ya, me too...wouldn't that be fun

Only if the May picture was Dave in a HWC apron, holding a Cranberry DCB!:sing:

*Aw, you know I love you Dave!*:love:

pampchefsarah said:

(at the nudist show) :eek:

Angie, I had a 2nd one around here but it didn't have the spiral binding, it was more like a calendar binding (minus the provocative kitchen photos of course). I think I still have it if you want me to look. If so, I can MPS it & save you shipping too!

You can also print a weekly one from CC. Just do a search for "Weekly Calendar." Then take it to an office supply store and have them bind it for you.

dannyzmom said:
(at the nudist show) :eek:

Ok, I obviously missed the story somewhere, and couldn't find it in a Search. Someone tell me what happened!

pampchefsarah said:

I did a nudist cooking show in May. I wore nothing but the denim apron. I laid everything out in front of me so I wouldn't have to turn around. There actually IS a photo somewhere holding the cranberry DCB.

RMDave said:
I did a nudist cooking show in May. I wore nothing but the denim apron. I laid everything out in front of me so I wouldn't have to turn around. There actually IS a photo somewhere holding the cranberry DCB.

ROFLMAO...I have NO IDEA how I missed that post!!!!!!!!
Oh dear....post pics! :D

Yall are funny! I logged on here thinking, "Wow... lots of people must have extra calendars. The idea of a "Consultant Calendar" is too good!! I'm not sure how that would look when I pulled it out to schedule a cooking show, though!

angmillar said:
Yall are funny! I logged on here thinking, "Wow... lots of people must have extra calendars. The idea of a "Consultant Calendar" is too good!! I'm not sure how that would look when I pulled it out to schedule a cooking show, though!
But you know what would look good---pictures of you with things you earned/won in the last year, or fun PC things you did--"here's me with my new consultant kit" "here I am at Disney. Took the whole family, it was so much fun" "Here I am with friends at convention. There are so many kinds of consultants, from all over, with all kinds of backgrounds" "Look, I earned my own complete set of cookware" "here I am with my team--the best part of PC is the friends you make!" "Here I am paying off my last credit card"--I'm gonna start collecting pics for my self...Or goals; "this is little Susie, I am using my PC$$ to save for her college" or pay for her braces or send her to summer camp--"this is the villa in Italy where I am saving to spend 3 months next summer" "this is the sports car I always wanted--PC gets me closer to it every month."Even sorta embarrassing/funny stuff: "this is the look on my face after I spilled salad dressing all over myself--if I can do this you can too!" "Here I am at my first party--I forgot to put the sugar in the cake and I still sold a bunch of cake pans!--Pampered, not Perfect!" You can easily make little collages and have Office Max put them on as the pictures for each month. You don't even have to "show" anyone, it will motivate you, and people will ASK to look when they see this month's photo as they are booking.okay, obviously that post set me on fire! Thanks, Angie (mahalo)!Marghi

BlueMoon said:
But you know what would look good---pictures of you with things you earned/won in the last year, or fun PC things you did--"here's me with my new consultant kit" "here I am at Disney. Took the whole family, it was so much fun" "Here I am with friends at convention. There are so many kinds of consultants, from all over, with all kinds of backgrounds" "Look, I earned my own complete set of cookware" "here I am with my team--the best part of PC is the friends you make!" "Here I am paying off my last credit card"--I'm gonna start collecting pics for my self...

Or goals; "this is little Susie, I am using my PC$$ to save for her college" or pay for her braces or send her to summer camp--"this is the villa in Italy where I am saving to spend 3 months next summer" "this is the sports car I always wanted--PC gets me closer to it every month."

Even sorta embarrassing/funny stuff: "this is the look on my face after I spilled salad dressing all over myself--if I can do this you can too!" "Here I am at my first party--I forgot to put the sugar in the cake and I still sold a bunch of cake pans!--Pampered, not Perfect!"

You can easily make little collages and have Office Max put them on as the pictures for each month. You don't even have to "show" anyone, it will motivate you, and people will ASK to look when they see this month's photo as they are booking.

okay, obviously that post set me on fire! Thanks, Angie (mahalo)!

Marghi

That's a GREAT idea, Marghi!!

Although, I'm still cracking up on the idea of Dave's photo. I can only imagine the photos that we'd have in that calendar with some of the crack-ups in this crowd!! ROFL :D

esavvymom said:
That's a GREAT idea, Marghi!!

Although, I'm still cracking up on the idea of Dave's photo. I can only imagine the photos that we'd have in that calendar with some of the crack-ups in this crowd!! ROFL :D

You know, we could do one for consultant use only, just to hang in our offices. I'd love to see that photo, too!

Or maybe we could do a collage....anyone who is willing could submit a photo, we'd put them all into a collage, and make a wall calendar that just has the one year on one page with the collage over it. Nothing too risque, I'm sure even the photo of Dave In The Apron would be no more revealing than anything we'd see at the beach. Not professional attire, but not R rated, either.

hmmm? .......although I have to admit, I have almost NO photos of myself.

Marghi

Liquid Sky said:
ROFLMAO...I have NO IDEA how I missed that post!!!!!!!!
Oh dear....post pics! :D

Uh, I charge big bucks for photo syndication!

1. What is the purpose of the Iso* 2010 Consultant Calendar?

The Iso* 2010 Consultant Calendar is a comprehensive tool designed specifically for Pampered Chef consultants. It helps you stay organized and on top of your business by providing a monthly view of important dates, tasks, and goals. It also includes helpful tips, recipes, and product information to support your success.

2. How can I get my hands on the Iso* 2010 Consultant Calendar?

The Iso* 2010 Consultant Calendar is available for purchase through the Pampered Chef website or through your consultant's personal website. You can also purchase it at any Pampered Chef party or event.

3. Can I customize the Iso* 2010 Consultant Calendar to fit my needs?

Yes, the Iso* 2010 Consultant Calendar is designed to be personalized. You can add your own notes, reminders, and important dates to the calendar. You can also use stickers or other decorations to make it your own.

4. Is the Iso* 2010 Consultant Calendar only for consultants or can anyone use it?

The Iso* 2010 Consultant Calendar is primarily designed for Pampered Chef consultants, but anyone can benefit from using it. It can be a helpful tool for anyone looking to stay organized and on top of their tasks and goals.

5. Will there be a new version of the Iso* 2010 Consultant Calendar next year?

Yes, Pampered Chef releases a new version of the Iso* Consultant Calendar every year. It is updated with the latest information and resources to support your business. Be sure to stay tuned for the release of the next version!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pckelly
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pckelly
  • lisaterwilliger
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
lisaterwilliger
  • byrd1956