• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Iso 2009 Heart Trivet? Sell Your Round Up Version Now!

In summary, an Iso 2009 Heart Trivet is a heart-shaped kitchen accessory used to protect surfaces from hot dishes and pots. It is still available for purchase through Pampered Chef and can also be sold through hosting a party or online marketplaces. There are both regular and Round Up versions of the trivet, with the Round Up version featuring a special design. The trivet should not be used as a cutting board, as its purpose is solely for heat protection.
byrd1956
Gold Member
Does anyone have a 2009 Round Up from the Heart Trivet they would like to sell? I have a customer that would rather have that one than this years.

Last edited:
Is that the oval one? I got several extras in case people who bought the DCB wanted them but they sit up in my stash without me even thinking about offering them. If that's what you want PM or email me with your zip code.

1. What is an Iso 2009 Heart Trivet?

An Iso 2009 Heart Trivet is a decorative kitchen accessory used to protect surfaces from hot dishes and pots. It is shaped like a heart and is made of high-quality materials.

2. Is the Iso 2009 Heart Trivet still available?

Yes, the Iso 2009 Heart Trivet is still available for purchase through Pampered Chef. You can also find it on our website or through one of our consultants.

3. How can I sell my Round Up Version of the Iso 2009 Heart Trivet?

You can sell your Round Up Version of the Iso 2009 Heart Trivet by hosting a Pampered Chef party and offering it as a product for your guests to purchase. You can also list it for sale on online marketplaces such as eBay or Facebook Marketplace.

4. What is the difference between the Round Up Version and the regular Iso 2009 Heart Trivet?

The Round Up Version of the Iso 2009 Heart Trivet has a special design or pattern on it, while the regular version is a solid color. Both versions serve the same purpose and are made with the same high-quality materials.

5. Can I use the Iso 2009 Heart Trivet as a cutting board?

No, the Iso 2009 Heart Trivet is not meant to be used as a cutting board. It is designed to protect surfaces from heat and should only be used for that purpose.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kelly6oh
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cookinmama
  • DebinIA
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
nancychefohio
Replies