• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for 2008 Square Rufth Trivet - Any Leads?

In summary, the Iso 2008 Square Rufth Trivet is a versatile kitchen tool designed to protect countertops and tables from heat damage. It can also be used as a trivet or cooling rack. It is dishwasher safe and heat-resistant up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. The trivet is made of durable stainless steel with a heat-resistant silicone coating and measures 8.75 inches by 8.75 inches.
dbldip21
Gold Member
Finally in a new place with my new hubby and wanted to hang up my RUFTH trivets in the kitchen only to see that I am missing the 2008 square one! I searched online and found one for $99 on amazon (sorry not going to pay anything near that price!) Looking for a reasonable price and reasonable shipping. I am in the 6050/Chicagoland area.

I am not on here often enough, so my email is [email protected].

Thanks!

I will look tomorrow to see if I have an extra one. I will get back to you.

1. What is the purpose of the Iso 2008 Square Rufth Trivet?

The Iso 2008 Square Rufth Trivet is a versatile kitchen tool designed to protect your countertops and tables from heat damage. It can also be used as a trivet to safely hold hot dishes or as a cooling rack for baked goods.

2. How do I clean the Iso 2008 Square Rufth Trivet?

The trivet is dishwasher safe, making it easy to clean. Alternatively, you can hand wash it with warm soapy water and dry it with a soft cloth.

3. Can I use the Iso 2008 Square Rufth Trivet in the oven?

Yes, this trivet is heat-resistant up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and can be safely used in the oven. Just be sure to place it on a flat surface and not directly on the heating element.

4. Is the Iso 2008 Square Rufth Trivet made of silicone?

No, this trivet is made of durable stainless steel and features a heat-resistant silicone coating for added protection.

5. What are the dimensions of the Iso 2008 Square Rufth Trivet?

The trivet measures 8.75 inches by 8.75 inches, making it perfect for holding a variety of cookware and dishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mystik
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • wadesgirl
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • ChefEmie