• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for 2008 Holiday Tree Plates?

In summary, Lisa is asking for help identifying holiday plates and spreaders. She is looking for the clear plates with Christmas trees on them, and the discontinued spreaders. She is willing to pay a flat rate for shipping.
chaqueequa
Hello all! I am wanting to have last year's holiday plates. They were clear with Christmas trees on them. They look very similar to this year's Holiday Festive Snowmen Plates.I want:
12 appetizer plates Item#2808
1-2 serving plate(s) Item#2807Please let me know if you have any of the above items!With price and shipping to 15478

Last edited:
Just to let you know...the spreaders were discontinued before they were ever sold - because of poor quality. Soooo, just be aware that if you do buy them, they aren't going to be that great.

Yeah I remembered them being discontinued, I wondered if anyone would even have them!

chaqueequa said:
Yeah I remembered them being discontinued, I wondered if anyone would even have them!

Some of us that earned them still have them...that's how we know they were poor quality.

Oh I see!! Thanks then, I will update that from my post since it sounds like a waste of my resources. Thank you so much, Becky!

chaqueequa said:
Oh I see!! Thanks then, I will update that from my post since it sounds like a waste of my resources. Thank you so much, Becky!

I just didn't want you to purchase them from someone, and then be really disappointed when you got them!

Yeah, I def appreciate the heads up!

I have four plates and one tray. Used only for display at fairs and a couple of shows. My zipcode is 22712. Just tell me what you're willing to pay (a flat rate to include shipping).

I have a serving plate. Let me know (PM) if you still want it! I'm in Ohio, 44256.

I have 4 plates and 1 tray...opened but not used. I'm in WI so make me an offer.

Thereare some on let's make a deal. NIP She wants $20.

I have 4 plates and a tray. Only taken to display at shows and booths. Let me know what you were looking to pay.

I've got some too........I was thinking of making cookies and putting on for teachers this year, as I like the snowmen better than the trees. Or I could take to my craft fair in Nov.

Lisa

I tried to send each of you an email who had both the plates and the platter. Thank you all for your help in this matter!

What are the dimensions of the Iso 2008 Holiday Tree Plates?

The Iso 2008 Holiday Tree Plates have a diameter of 8 inches.

How many plates are included in a set?

Each set of Iso 2008 Holiday Tree Plates includes 4 plates.

Are these plates microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso 2008 Holiday Tree Plates are both microwave and dishwasher safe.

Can these plates be used for hot and cold food?

Yes, the Iso 2008 Holiday Tree Plates are versatile and can be used for both hot and cold food.

What are the plates made of?

The Iso 2008 Holiday Tree Plates are made of durable stoneware material.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• iteachurkid
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jbondr
  • emmabelle47
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
emmabelle47
  • chezshelly