• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Male-Friendly Logo Wear: Messenger Bag & Shirts Wanted!

The green and gray messenger bag is not a conference gift - it is an item that is for sale. It is in good condition, but does not have the "chef" embroidered on the front. The seller is charging $10 plus shipping.
ChefRiGuy
Hey everyone I am looking for some male friendly logo wear/apparel/stuff that I can start using. I REALLY love the 2007 tan and black messenger bag and would love to buy it from someone. Also looking for any shirts. I am a size small or medium with most shirts. Thanks in advance for the help!:chef:

I don't have anything to offer you, but I did want to mention that I think you're thinking of a different year on the tote. The 2007 tote was the black messenger style with two small pockets in the front, like in this flyer:

http://www.chefsuccess.com/attachme...2007-conference-tote-bag-exclusive-charms.doc

I think the 2006 one may have been black and tan. Although, I still think you'd like the 2007 tote as well ;)

I have the black and tan bag that I would be willing to sell if you are still interested.

pchefjaneen said:
I have the black and tan bag that I would be willing to sell if you are still interested.

What condition is it in and how much are you charging?

I have last years conference bag, looks more like the normal tote, but a bit bigger. $15 if anyone is interested.

WOW, I came on today to start to list some items I have!

I have 2 conference bags - 2006 (which is tan and black) and 2007 which is all black - both in EXCELLENT used condition... $15.00 each or both for $25.00 plus shipping.

I will be listing more consultant items up in the marketplace along with these, unless you pm me before I list them this afternoon.. :)

NooraK said:
I don't have anything to offer you, but I did want to mention that I think you're thinking of a different year on the tote. The 2007 tote was the black messenger style with two small pockets in the front, like in this flyer:

http://www.chefsuccess.com/attachme...2007-conference-tote-bag-exclusive-charms.doc

I think the 2006 one may have been black and tan. Although, I still think you'd like the 2007 tote as well ;)

I have one of the bag Noora is describing new in package if you want that one. I also have the tan and black one you are talking about - used only at conference.

Beth, I PM'd you about your bag. Thanks, CK

It's like new, I only carried it for about 2 weeks after conference that year. I would be willing to sell for $10 plus shipping.

RMDave said:
What condition is it in and how much are you charging?

Anyone have the green and gray messenger bag? I have seen a few around and on ebay and not sure if it was a conference gift or what...I think it matches the lunchbox...I have already had someone on here PM me about the tan and black one and will probably get it from her. But also considering the green one...

What is the material of the messenger bag and shirts?

The messenger bag is made of durable canvas material, while the shirts are made of soft cotton blend fabric.

Do the shirts come in different sizes?

Yes, the shirts are available in various sizes from small to 3XL to accommodate different body types.

Can I customize the logo on the messenger bag and shirts?

Yes, you can choose to have the Pampered Chef logo or your own personalized logo on the messenger bag and shirts.

Are the messenger bag and shirts machine washable?

Yes, both the messenger bag and shirts are machine washable, making them easy to clean and maintain.

Can I purchase the messenger bag and shirts separately?

Yes, you can purchase the messenger bag and shirts separately or as a set.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie50
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jennie50
  • jessicanashville
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
smspamperedchef
  • AJPratt