• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for the 2006 Heart Trivet Round Up? Want to Sell It?

In summary, the Iso 2006 Heart Trivet is a durable and heat-resistant silicone trivet that can withstand temperatures up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. It measures 8 inches by 8 inches and is safe to use in the oven, as long as it is placed on a flat surface and not directly on heating elements. It is also dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and can be used as a pot holder to protect hands from hot pots and pans, although it is not recommended for extended periods of time.
kelly6oh
I am in search of the 2006 Round up from the Heart Trivet. If anyone has one available, and would like to sell it, please let me know. Thank you.

Kelly

Just bumping

If anyone is still wanting to get rid of the first RUFTH trivet I would love to have it. I am going to start collecting them. Let me know what you would like for it and the shipping. Zip code to ship would be 41042

Thanks!

just pm'd you

1. What is the Iso 2006 Heart Trivet made of?

The Iso 2006 Heart Trivet is made of durable and heat-resistant silicone, which can withstand temperatures up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.

2. How big is the Iso 2006 Heart Trivet?

The Iso 2006 Heart Trivet measures 8 inches by 8 inches, making it the perfect size for most pots, pans, and serving dishes.

3. Can the Iso 2006 Heart Trivet be used in the oven?

Yes, the Iso 2006 Heart Trivet is safe to use in the oven. Just make sure to place it on a flat surface and avoid placing it directly on heating elements.

4. Is the Iso 2006 Heart Trivet dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso 2006 Heart Trivet is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. Just place it on the top rack of your dishwasher for best results.

5. Can I use the Iso 2006 Heart Trivet as a pot holder?

Yes, the Iso 2006 Heart Trivet can be used as a pot holder to protect your hands from hot pots and pans. However, it is not recommended to hold extremely hot items for extended periods of time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cat
  • DebinIA
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
nancychefohio
  • byrd1956
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies