• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso 2003 Spring and Summer Wreath Heart Molds

In summary, the Iso 2003 Spring and Summer Wreath Heart Molds are made of durable silicone material and come with 2 heart-shaped molds in each set. They are safe to use in the oven, freezer, and dishwasher. These versatile molds can be used for both food and non-food items, and each heart mold measures 6 inches in diameter.
ChefSandyK
Does anyone have one they want to part with?

Thanks,
Sandy

Sandy:

I may have what you're looking for. I am traveling right now, but will check when I get home. If you don't hear from me by the end of the week, please email me...my memory ain't what it used to be!! :( ;)

Mary

1. What materials are the Iso 2003 Spring and Summer Wreath Heart Molds made of?

The Iso 2003 Spring and Summer Wreath Heart Molds are made of durable silicone material, perfect for both baking and crafting projects.

2. How many molds come in a set of the Iso 2003 Spring and Summer Wreath Heart Molds?

Each set of the Iso 2003 Spring and Summer Wreath Heart Molds comes with 2 heart-shaped molds, allowing you to create beautiful and intricate wreath designs.

3. Are the Iso 2003 Spring and Summer Wreath Heart Molds safe to use in the oven?

Yes, the Iso 2003 Spring and Summer Wreath Heart Molds are safe to use in the oven up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. They are also freezer and dishwasher safe for easy use and clean up.

4. Can I use the Iso 2003 Spring and Summer Wreath Heart Molds for non-food items?

Yes, these molds are versatile and can be used for both food and non-food items. They are great for creating beautiful soap or candle designs, as well as for making homemade chocolates and candies.

5. What is the size of each heart mold in the set?

Each heart mold in the Iso 2003 Spring and Summer Wreath Heart Molds set measures 6 inches in diameter, making them the perfect size for a variety of baking and crafting projects.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• VictoriaH
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
XoloMom
  • Knordot
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Knordot
  • Chef Kearns