• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: 2 Simple Addition Pasta Bowls

In summary, the Iso: 2 Simple Addition Pasta Bowls have a capacity of 22 ounces and measure 10 inches in diameter. They are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and can be used in the oven or microwave for reheating or cooking pasta dishes. However, they are only sold in sets of two and cannot be purchased individually. The bowls are made of stoneware, a durable material perfect for everyday use.
pmprdprettyinsnj
Silver Member
Still trying to find 2 pasta bowls from simple additions. I had a couple and loved them but they got lost in last move :(

Can you describe the pasta bowls? Color and size?? I have a lot of white SA items inc. square bowls.

I have a NIB pasta bowls.... #3062 if still interested.

Did you still need these? I have two gently used bowls (no box).

1. What is the size of the Iso: 2 Simple Addition Pasta Bowls?

The Iso: 2 Simple Addition Pasta Bowls have a capacity of 22 ounces and measure 10 inches in diameter.

2. Are the Iso: 2 Simple Addition Pasta Bowls dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso: 2 Simple Addition Pasta Bowls are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

3. Can these bowls be used in the oven or microwave?

Yes, the Iso: 2 Simple Addition Pasta Bowls are safe to use in the oven or microwave for reheating or cooking pasta dishes.

4. Can I purchase additional bowls separately?

Unfortunately, the Iso: 2 Simple Addition Pasta Bowls are only sold in sets of two and cannot be purchased individually.

5. What is the material of the Iso: 2 Simple Addition Pasta Bowls?

The Iso: 2 Simple Addition Pasta Bowls are made of stoneware, which is durable and perfect for everyday use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefKelebel
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
skaugchef
  • cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • Celia