• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for 2 Red Silicone Oven Mits? PM me if you have them!

In summary, the Iso - 2 Red Silicone Oven Mits are heat-resistant up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit and can be safely cleaned in the dishwasher. They are designed for both left and right hands and have a 1.5mm thick silicone material for durability. Additionally, they have a non-slip grip for handling hot pots and pans.
MultitaskinMom
Gold Member
I have a customer looking for 2 of these. If anyone has any,please pm me. Thanks!

you've got mail!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the responses. I'm all set!! Thanks meg!

1. What temperature can the Iso - 2 Red Silicone Oven Mits withstand?

The Iso - 2 Red Silicone Oven Mits can withstand temperatures up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.

2. Are the Iso - 2 Red Silicone Oven Mits safe to use in the dishwasher?

Yes, the Iso - 2 Red Silicone Oven Mits are safe to use in the dishwasher for easy cleaning.

3. Can the Iso - 2 Red Silicone Oven Mits be used for both left and right hands?

Yes, the Iso - 2 Red Silicone Oven Mits are designed to fit both left and right hands comfortably.

4. How thick is the silicone material used for the Iso - 2 Red Silicone Oven Mits?

The silicone material used for the Iso - 2 Red Silicone Oven Mits is approximately 1.5mm thick, providing a durable and heat-resistant barrier.

5. Do the Iso - 2 Red Silicone Oven Mits have a non-slip grip?

Yes, the Iso - 2 Red Silicone Oven Mits have a textured surface for a secure and non-slip grip on hot pots and pans.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CRuff
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • HernandezFamilyKitchen
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • CRuff