• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Hands on Mini Whippers and Avocado Knife/Peeler - Turner Item 2351

In summary, The Mini Whippers and Avocado Knife/Peeler - Turner is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used for whipping, peeling, and scooping avocados. It is dishwasher safe and can be used for other soft fruits and vegetables as well. Its dimensions make it convenient for handling and storage.
schel
ISO 2 mini whippers!!! Went to get them and they are gone!
Also a turner item 2351 Also Avocado knife/peeler.

I have Avocado knife/peeler; may have mini whipper but want to see if mine are what you are looking for. Email me [email protected]

1. What is the purpose of the Mini Whippers and Avocado Knife/Peeler - Turner?

The Mini Whippers and Avocado Knife/Peeler - Turner is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used for whipping, peeling, and scooping avocados. It is perfect for making guacamole, mashing avocados for toast, and creating other delicious avocado-based dishes.

2. How do I use the Mini Whippers and Avocado Knife/Peeler - Turner?

To use the Mini Whippers and Avocado Knife/Peeler - Turner, simply insert the wire end into the avocado and twist to remove the pit. Then, use the scoop end to remove the avocado flesh. The Mini Whippers can be used for whipping and mashing the avocado, while the Avocado Knife/Peeler can be used for peeling and slicing the avocado.

3. Is the Mini Whippers and Avocado Knife/Peeler - Turner dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Mini Whippers and Avocado Knife/Peeler - Turner is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, it is recommended to hand wash with warm, soapy water for best results.

4. Can the Mini Whippers and Avocado Knife/Peeler - Turner be used for other fruits and vegetables?

While the Mini Whippers and Avocado Knife/Peeler - Turner is designed specifically for avocados, it can also be used for other soft fruits and vegetables such as kiwis, mangoes, and potatoes. It is not recommended for use on harder fruits and vegetables.

5. What are the dimensions of the Mini Whippers and Avocado Knife/Peeler - Turner?

The Mini Whippers and Avocado Knife/Peeler - Turner is approximately 7.5 inches in length, making it the perfect size for easy handling and storage in your kitchen utensil drawer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • pcheframsey
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pcheframsey
  • Denise K
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies