• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need French Fry Cutter Replacements? Can You Help?

In summary, the Iso: 2 French Fry Cutter is a manual kitchen tool that uses a lever mechanism to cut potatoes into perfectly sized French fries. It can also be used for other vegetables, but it is specifically designed for potatoes. The cutter is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for best results. It produces 1/2 inch thick fries, which is a standard size, and is designed for easy cleaning.
melheather
I have two customers who ordered french fry cutters previously and need replacements. They have been very good customers of mine since I started and I wanted to help them out if I can. Please reply if you can help me. (stock picture attached for reference)

Attachments

• 2419_enlarge.jpg
    2419_enlarge.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 424
Thanks for posting! I'm sorry you haven't received any responses thus far. Do you have any additional information or can you rephrase your post to make it clearer?

I may have one of the French Fry cutter possibly 2. I would have to check.

That would be great! I would be forever in your debt.

It will probably be tomorrow before I get a chance to look. But will let you know.

I have one that is in the plastic yet and one that I used for my shows but never used it that is not in the plastic if that would work for you? Let me know. you can send me an email at [email protected]

1. How does the Iso: 2 French Fry Cutter work?

The Iso: 2 French Fry Cutter is a manual kitchen tool that utilizes a lever mechanism to cut potatoes into perfectly sized French fries. Simply place a potato in the cutter, pull down on the lever, and the potato will be sliced into fries.

2. Can the Iso: 2 French Fry Cutter be used for other types of vegetables?

Yes, the Iso: 2 French Fry Cutter can be used for a variety of vegetables such as carrots, zucchini, and sweet potatoes. However, it is specifically designed for potatoes and may not work as well with other types of produce.

3. Is the Iso: 2 French Fry Cutter dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso: 2 French Fry Cutter is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and to prolong the life of the product.

4. What size fries does the Iso: 2 French Fry Cutter produce?

The Iso: 2 French Fry Cutter cuts potatoes into 1/2 inch thick fries, which is a standard size for French fries.

5. Is the Iso: 2 French Fry Cutter easy to clean?

Yes, the Iso: 2 French Fry Cutter is designed for easy cleaning. The blades can be removed for thorough cleaning and the rest of the cutter can be wiped down with a damp cloth.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefJWarren
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChefJWarren