• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Buy the Perfect 12" Skillet Lid for Stainless or Executive Skillets

In summary, the "Buy the Perfect 12" Skillet Lid" is a versatile and durable lid that is designed to fit both Stainless and Executive skillets with a diameter of 12 inches. It is dishwasher safe and can handle high heat cooking up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. The lid is made of tempered glass and has a metal handle for a secure grip. It also features a steam vent to prevent pressure buildup and spills while cooking.
salthechef
Looking for a 12" lid for my Stainless Skillet, either the stainless one or the one for Executive. If someone has one, please let me know how much. Thanks!

didn't it come with one? The stainless 12" skillet is sold in a set with the lid.

And you an purchase the Executive one in the current catalog.

My 12" Exec did not come with a lid. I had the daughters buy me one as a Hanukkah gift!

The exec does not come with a lid but the stainless (which is what the op was asking about) does come with a lid.

It did come with one, but I'm looking for an extra. I forgot until I posted that I could purchase the executive lid, but was seeing if someone had one for the stainless. Thanks for the help!

1. How do I know if the "Buy the Perfect 12" Skillet Lid" will fit my skillet?

The "Buy the Perfect 12" Skillet Lid" is designed to fit both our Stainless and Executive skillets, which have a diameter of 12 inches. If you have a different brand of skillet, we recommend measuring the diameter to ensure a proper fit.

2. Is the "Buy the Perfect 12" Skillet Lid" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Buy the Perfect 12" Skillet Lid" is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. We recommend placing it on the top rack to prevent any potential warping.

3. Can the lid handle high heat cooking?

Yes, the "Buy the Perfect 12" Skillet Lid" is heat resistant up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, making it suitable for high heat cooking methods such as searing and baking.

4. Is the lid made of glass or metal?

The "Buy the Perfect 12" Skillet Lid" is made of tempered glass, which is durable and shatter-resistant. The handle is made of metal for a secure grip.

5. Does the lid have a steam vent?

Yes, the "Buy the Perfect 12" Skillet Lid" has a steam vent to prevent any potential buildup of pressure while cooking. This also helps to prevent any spills or splatters.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Katiek77
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ughubug
Replies
Views
brewejen
  • itsjustCarla
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies