• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso 12" Glass Lid for Professional Cookware Skillet

In summary, the Iso 12 Glass Lid is a durable and heat-resistant tempered glass lid that is compatible with all sizes of the Pampered Chef Professional Cookware Skillet. It can be easily cleaned in the dishwasher, but hand-washing is recommended for longevity. The lid is also oven-safe up to 425°F, making it versatile for recipes that require both stovetop and oven cooking. It also comes with a limited one-year warranty for any potential issues.
Dnisew
I know the Professional Cookware is no longer being sold, but I am trying to get a 12" glass lid replaced for a customer. Does anyone have one? Or does anyone know if the 12" glass lid for the Executive Cookware will fit? Thanks!

The professional cookware has a lifetime guarantee. . .they should be able to call home office to get it replaced.

Thanks Jeanine! Do you think it would be better for her to call or for me to call for her? I wasn't the consultant who sold her the cookware and I'm not sure she even remembers who it was.

It's better to have the customer call HO. They will have questions for her and it's best that she deal with them directly.

Just as an answer, the Executive 12" lid does fit.

1. What is the Iso 12 Glass Lid made of?

The Iso 12 Glass Lid is made of durable, heat-resistant tempered glass that can withstand high cooking temperatures.

2. Is the Iso 12 Glass Lid compatible with all Professional Cookware Skillets?

Yes, the Iso 12 Glass Lid is specifically designed to fit all sizes of the Pampered Chef Professional Cookware Skillet.

3. How do I clean the Iso 12 Glass Lid?

The Iso 12 Glass Lid is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, to prolong its lifespan, we recommend hand-washing with warm soapy water and a soft cloth.

4. Can the Iso 12 Glass Lid be used in the oven?

Yes, the Iso 12 Glass Lid is oven-safe up to 425°F, making it perfect for recipes that require both stovetop and oven cooking.

5. Does the Iso 12 Glass Lid come with a warranty?

Yes, the Iso 12 Glass Lid comes with a limited one-year warranty. If you experience any issues with your lid, please contact our customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heulflodyn
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
heulflodyn
  • janezapchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
nancycookspc
  • amairead