• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Finding the Last 2010 Pampered Chef Recipe Calendar

In summary, the 2010 Pampered Chef Recipe Calendar can be purchased from the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant. It is no longer available for purchase through Pampered Chef, but may be found on third-party websites. The recipes featured in the calendar can still be accessed through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant. The calendar originally retailed for $15, but prices may be higher due to limited availability. However, the recipes can still be used at any time, even though the calendar is from a previous year.
riannasmom
Hi! i'm looking for just one of the PC recipe calendars for 2010, I just want it for myself, and i joined after the cutoff date to order them...

thx much!!

going to email you

Thank you so much!!

Does anyone have any more calendars? Even one would be great. Please let me know. Thanks

I have some, I'll PM you

If you have any extras could you please pm me,too ??? Thanks

1. Where can I purchase the 2010 Pampered Chef Recipe Calendar?

You can purchase the 2010 Pampered Chef Recipe Calendar directly from the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. It may also be available on third-party websites such as Amazon or eBay.

2. Is the 2010 Pampered Chef Recipe Calendar still available?

No, the 2010 Pampered Chef Recipe Calendar is no longer in production and is no longer available for purchase through Pampered Chef. However, you may be able to find it through third-party sellers.

3. Can I still get the recipes featured in the 2010 Pampered Chef Recipe Calendar?

Yes, all of the recipes featured in the 2010 Pampered Chef Recipe Calendar are available on the Pampered Chef website. You can also find them in some of our cookbooks or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

4. How much does the 2010 Pampered Chef Recipe Calendar cost?

The 2010 Pampered Chef Recipe Calendar originally retailed for $15, but the price may vary if you purchase it from a third-party seller. Keep in mind that the calendar is no longer in production, so prices may be higher due to limited availability.

5. Can I still use the recipes in the 2010 Pampered Chef Recipe Calendar even though it is from a previous year?

Yes, you can still use the recipes in the 2010 Pampered Chef Recipe Calendar. Recipes do not expire and can be used at any time. The calendar may have featured seasonal recipes, but you can still make them using ingredients that are currently in season.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jen1409
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jen1409
  • akrebecca
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
akrebecca
  • barbara_anne