• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wanted: Pampered Chef Calendar - Must Be Sold to Me!

In summary, the Pampered Chef Calendar is a yearly calendar that offers recipes and tips from Pampered Chef consultants, along with special offers and discounts on their products. The cost of the calendar varies but is typically around $20. It can be purchased through a consultant, the Pampered Chef website, or select retail locations. It is not limited to those who own Pampered Chef products and is a useful resource for anyone who enjoys cooking and trying new recipes.
Jen1409
Would anyone be willing to sell me one PC calendar? I want one for myself and I signed on too late to buy them.

PM me your address..and I will send you one..I will let you know after I send it how much it cost to send it..then you can either pay with a check or paypal if that works for you.

Thank you Heidi! I PM'ed you

1. What is the Pampered Chef Calendar?

The Pampered Chef Calendar is a yearly calendar featuring delicious recipes and tips from Pampered Chef consultants. It also includes special offers and discounts on Pampered Chef products.

2. How much does the Pampered Chef Calendar cost?

The cost of the Pampered Chef Calendar varies depending on the year and any special offers or discounts. However, it is typically priced around $20.

3. Where can I purchase the Pampered Chef Calendar?

The Pampered Chef Calendar can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant or through the Pampered Chef website. You can also find it at select retail locations that carry Pampered Chef products.

4. Is the Pampered Chef Calendar only for people who cook?

No, the Pampered Chef Calendar is for anyone who enjoys delicious food and wants to learn new recipes and cooking tips. It also makes a great gift for friends and family.

5. Can I use the Pampered Chef Calendar even if I don't own any Pampered Chef products?

Absolutely! The Pampered Chef Calendar is a great resource for anyone who loves to cook. You do not need to own any Pampered Chef products to benefit from the recipes and tips featured in the calendar.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
akggirl
  • riannasmom
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pamperedbybarbara
  • kaseydee
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies