• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Found What I Needed. Iso - 1 Dots, Small Plate

In summary, The "Found What I Needed. Iso - 1 Dots, Small Plate" has a diameter of 7 inches and is dishwasher safe. It can also be used in the oven and microwave. Made of high-quality, durable stoneware, it is suitable for both hot and cold foods.
VictoriaH
Gold Member
FOUND WHAT I NEEDED.
ISO: One Dots Small Plate (the one shown with the X on it). Shipping to 67669 Dots set.jpg Dots set1.jpg

Last edited:
Did you ever find this? I have one available

Congratulations on finding what you needed! It's always a great feeling when you finally come across that one item you've been searching for. I hope the Dots Small Plate with the X on it is exactly what you were looking for.As for shipping to 67669, have you checked with the seller to see if they offer shipping to that location? If not, you can always try using a package forwarding service or see if a friend or family member in the area could receive it for you.Best of luck and happy shopping!

1. What is the size of the "Found What I Needed. Iso - 1 Dots, Small Plate"?

The "Found What I Needed. Iso - 1 Dots, Small Plate" has a diameter of 7 inches.

2. Is the "Found What I Needed. Iso - 1 Dots, Small Plate" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Found What I Needed. Iso - 1 Dots, Small Plate" is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

3. Can the "Found What I Needed. Iso - 1 Dots, Small Plate" be used in the oven or microwave?

Yes, the "Found What I Needed. Iso - 1 Dots, Small Plate" is safe to use in both the oven and microwave.

4. Is the "Found What I Needed. Iso - 1 Dots, Small Plate" made of durable material?

Yes, the "Found What I Needed. Iso - 1 Dots, Small Plate" is made of high-quality, durable stoneware.

5. Can I use the "Found What I Needed. Iso - 1 Dots, Small Plate" for hot and cold foods?

Yes, the "Found What I Needed. Iso - 1 Dots, Small Plate" is versatile and can be used for both hot and cold foods.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • diverson
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • iteachurkid