• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Today Payday? Did We Get Paid Already?

In summary, Pampered Chef employees receive their paychecks on the 22nd of each month, unless it falls on a weekend or holiday. Payday is through direct deposit, which can be set up during the onboarding process. The company does not allow for different paydays, but exceptions can be made in special circumstances. If the 22nd falls on a weekend or holiday, payday will be the last working day before the 22nd to ensure timely payment. Pay stubs can be accessed online through the employee portal.
pchefinski
Didn't we get paid today? Usually with my direct deposit, it shows up in my bank account first thing in the morning.

Mine is showing. :)

Mine is there as well. :)

Mine didn't show up and I called my bank...they said that it's there, but based on the timing from PC, it was not scheduled to post until midnight tonight.

got it:D Mine is there! Time to finish the last minute Christmas shopping! Yippee!

1. When is payday for Pampered Chef employees?

Payday for Pampered Chef employees is typically on the 22nd of each month, unless it falls on a weekend or holiday. In that case, payday will be the last working day before the 22nd.

2. How do I receive my paycheck from Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef employees receive their paychecks through direct deposit. You will need to set up direct deposit with your bank account information during the onboarding process.

3. Can I choose a different payday with Pampered Chef?

No, the company has a set payday for all employees on the 22nd of each month. However, if you have a special circumstance, you can speak with your manager or HR representative to discuss alternative arrangements.

4. What happens if the 22nd falls on a weekend or holiday?

If the 22nd falls on a weekend or holiday, payday will be the last working day before the 22nd. This ensures that all employees receive their paychecks on time.

5. Can I access my pay stubs online?

Yes, Pampered Chef employees can access their pay stubs online through the company's employee portal. You will need to log in with your credentials to view and download your pay stubs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
Addie4TLC
  • jchriste65
  • General Chat
Replies