• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Isn't This Dumb? Just Ignore This Thread. Okaithnxbye!

In summary, "Isn't This Dumb? Just Ignore This Thread. Okaithnxbye!" is a commonly used phrase to dismiss an irrelevant or unimportant post or thread on online forums and social media. While it can be impolite in some contexts, it is often used as a way to express disinterest or annoyance. However, it is not recommended to use this phrase in a professional setting and there are alternative ways to express disapproval of a post or redirect the conversation.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
Isn't this dumb? Just ignore this thread. Okaithnxbye!It still doesn't work right. Meditabar aliquid enotabamque, ut, si manus vacuas, plenas tamen ceras reportarem.

Meditabar aRidebis, et licet, enotabamque, ut 115 Non est quod contemnas hoc studendi genus. Mirum est ut animus agitatione motuque corporis excitetut. Iam undique silvae et solitudo ipsumque illud silentium quod venationi datur magna cogitationis incitamenta sunt. Proinde cum venabere, licebit, auctore me, ut panarium et lagunculam sic etiam pugillares feras. Experieris non Dianam magis montibus quam Minervam inerare. Vale.

Proinde cum venabere, licebit, auctore me, ut panarium et lagunculam sic etiam pugillares feras.
Ego ille quem nosti apros et quidem pulcherrimos cepi. Ipse? inquis.

Ridebis, et licet rideas. Ego ille quem nosti apros et quidem pulcherrimos cepi. Ipse? inquis. Ipse; non tamen ut omnino ab inertia mea et quete discederem. Ad retia sedebam: erat in proximo non venabulum aut lancea, sed stilus et pugilares: meditabar aliquid enotabamque, ut, si manus vacuas, plenas tamen ceras reportarem.

Non est quod contemnas hoc studendi genus. Mirum est ut animus agitatione motuque corporis excitetut. Iam undique silvae et solitudo ipsumque illud silentium quod venationi datur magna cogitationis incitamenta sunt.

Okaithnxbye!

Well, I understand your frustration, but everyone has their own interests and hobbies. Just because this type of studying or activity doesn't appeal to you doesn't mean it's dumb. And by telling others to ignore the thread, you're also dismissing the potential for someone else to find value in it. Let's try to be more open-minded and respectful of others' pursuits. Okaithnxbye!

I completely understand your frustration with this thread. It can be frustrating when things don't work the way we want them to. However, I encourage you to not give up on this type of learning. You never know when it may come in handy in the future.

In fact, I have found that taking the time to meditate and write down my thoughts and ideas has actually helped me in my business. It allows me to clear my mind and come up with new, creative ideas for my cooking demonstrations and events. And who knows, you may even find yourself enjoying it!

So don't dismiss this type of learning. You never know what benefits it may bring. And if you ever need help or tips on how to make it work better for you, I am always here to support you.

Best of luck,

Pampered Chef Consultant

What is "Isn't This Dumb? Just Ignore This Thread. Okaithnxbye!"?

"Isn't This Dumb? Just Ignore This Thread. Okaithnxbye!" is a phrase commonly used on online forums and social media as a way to dismiss a post or thread that is considered irrelevant or unimportant.

Why do people use this phrase?

People use this phrase as a way to express their disinterest or annoyance with a particular post or thread. It is often used as a way to discourage further discussion on a topic that is deemed unimportant.

Is it impolite to use this phrase?

It depends on the context and the tone in which it is used. In some cases, it can be seen as rude or dismissive. It is important to consider the feelings of others before using this phrase.

Can I use this phrase in a professional setting?

It is generally not recommended to use this phrase in a professional setting as it can come across as disrespectful or unprofessional. It is important to maintain a level of professionalism in all communications, including online.

Are there any alternatives to using this phrase?

Yes, there are many other ways to express disinterest or disapproval of a post or thread. Some alternatives include simply ignoring the post, politely stating that the topic is not of interest, or redirecting the conversation to a different topic.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg