• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Try My Delicious Twist on Island Breeze Rum Cake Recipe"

In summary, you can substitute Island Breeze rum with other types of alcohol, make the recipe without a bundt pan, use gluten-free flour, add additional ingredients, and store leftover cake in plastic wrap or an airtight container for up to 3 days at room temperature or up to a week in the refrigerator.
Jennie4PC
I made the island breeze rum cake for a church function although I made it way different I did Mexican vanilla instead of the rum, added bananas to the middle of the cake and did strawberries instead of the mangos. It was so yummy. So I cant really call it Island Breeze Rum cake can I:D

Island Breeze Cake Sounds Yummy My sister doesn't like Rum so vanillas is a good idea

I did it at a show with the vanilla and the mangos and both ways were really good I was just being cheap not wanting to by mangos and strawberries were on sale

Sounds very yummy!! I'll have to try that!

Hello there! It sounds like you put your own creative twist on the Island Breeze Rum Cake and I'm sure it turned out delicious with the Mexican vanilla, bananas, and strawberries. While it may not be the traditional recipe, it's always fun to experiment with different flavors and ingredients. I'm sure everyone at the church function loved it regardless of the name. Keep up the great cooking!

1. Can I substitute the Island Breeze rum with a different type of alcohol?

While the Island Breeze rum adds a unique flavor to this recipe, you can definitely substitute it with another type of alcohol such as coconut rum or spiced rum.

2. Can I make this recipe without a bundt pan?

Yes, you can make this recipe in a regular round cake pan. Just adjust the baking time accordingly, as it may take slightly longer to bake.

3. Can I use a gluten-free flour in this recipe?

Absolutely! This recipe can easily be made with a gluten-free flour blend. Just make sure to check the label to ensure it is a 1:1 substitute for all-purpose flour.

4. Can I add other ingredients to this recipe?

Yes, feel free to add your own twist to this recipe! Some delicious additions could be chopped nuts, dried fruit, or even a splash of pineapple juice.

5. How should I store the leftover cake?

The best way to store this cake is to cover it tightly with plastic wrap or place it in an airtight container. It will stay fresh for up to 3 days at room temperature, or up to a week if stored in the refrigerator.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefann
  • cookingisfunagain
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
dwyerkim