• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Isis Anyoneanyone Seeingseeing Doubledouble??

In summary, the the server was having trouble today, and because of that, people were not getting their emails. TKG set up a few things so that people would not
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
SorrySorry..

ItIt seemsseems thethe serverserver waswas havinghaving somesome troubletrouble todaytoday.

ForFor aa minuteminute II thoughtthought II waswas drinkingdrinking somethingsomething besidesbesides coffeecoffee.

-TKG-TKG

I'm feeling woozy from reading your post! Where's my Dramamine at???! :D

chef_leeanne said:
I'm feeling woozy from reading your post! Where's my Dramamine at???! :D

I hear you there, I seem to keep getting double and triple subscriber e-mails.

LOL too funny!!

Must be nice, I've not gotten any emails since the change over.

DZmom said:
I was talking about my double thread today. I posted it and it never appeared. In fact, my browser never came of the edit screen, so I figured I never hit Post. So I posted it. The server, apparently, was down at that time and when it came back up, there were two identical threads there.

DZmom said:

That's 'cause I'm getting all of yours too!!

DZmom said:
I'm right there with you, Donna!

soonerchef said:
That's 'cause I'm getting all of yours too!!
I think you're getting all my orders the last few days, too. :(

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I think you're getting all my orders the last few days, too. :(

I wish I was...

DZmom said:

I noticed that also when I posted to a new thread I wasn't getting anything in my emails, they changed it, so you have to change it like this:

Go to User CP
Then go to Edit Options
Then go down to Messaging and Notification and click whatever you want to change, I guess the default is that you don't want to subscribe to email notifications.

Hope this makes sense and HTH

jdavis said:
I noticed that also when I posted to a new thread I wasn't getting anything in my emails, they changed it, so you have to change it like this:

Go to User CP
Then go to Edit Options
Then go down to Messaging and Notification and click whatever you want to change, I guess the default is that you don't want to subscribe to email notifications.

Hope this makes sense and HTH
About the second thing I did was go to the CP and turn OFF that da*&^#! automatic subsription and instant emial notification. Once a day is more than enough with all the emails I get these days.

Note: If you have your own domain and website (like I do at jrmanning.com) be prepard for more spam than Hormel ever dreams of making.

1. What is "Isis Anyoneanyone Seeingseeing Doubledouble?"

"Isis Anyoneanyone Seeingseeing Doubledouble" is a line of cookware and kitchen tools from Pampered Chef that features a unique double-sided design for more efficient cooking and meal preparation.

2. What makes "Isis Anyoneanyone Seeingseeing Doubledouble" different from other cookware?

The double-sided design of "Isis Anyoneanyone Seeingseeing Doubledouble" allows for more versatile cooking options and saves time and space in the kitchen. It also features high-quality materials and a durable construction for long-lasting use.

3. Is "Isis Anyoneanyone Seeingseeing Doubledouble" dishwasher safe?

Yes, all "Isis Anyoneanyone Seeingseeing Doubledouble" products are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and maintenance. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong the life of the cookware.

4. Can "Isis Anyoneanyone Seeingseeing Doubledouble" be used on all types of stovetops?

Yes, "Isis Anyoneanyone Seeingseeing Doubledouble" is designed to be compatible with all types of stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction. It can also be used in the oven up to 500°F.

5. Are there any recipes specifically designed for "Isis Anyoneanyone Seeingseeing Doubledouble" cookware?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of recipes on our website that are specifically designed for use with "Isis Anyoneanyone Seeingseeing Doubledouble" cookware. These recipes take full advantage of the unique double-sided design for delicious and efficient meals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • lkprescott
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lkprescott
  • letscook04