• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

IsIs AnyoneAnyone SeeingSeeing DoubleDouble??

The_Kitchen_Guy

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 4, 2005
SorrySorry..

ItIt seemsseems thethe serverserver waswas havinghaving somesome troubletrouble todaytoday.

ForFor aa minuteminute II thoughtthought II waswas drinkingdrinking somethingsomething besidesbesides coffeecoffee.

-TKG-TKG

soonerchef

Veteran Member
Feb 17, 2006
chef_leeanne said:
I'm feeling woozy from reading your post! Where's my Dramamine at???! :D

I hear you there, I seem to keep getting double and triple subscriber e-mails.

The_Kitchen_Guy

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 4, 2005
DZmom said:
Must be nice, I've not gotten any emails since the change over.
I was talking about my double thread today. I posted it and it never appeared. In fact, my browser never came of the edit screen, so I figured I never hit Post. So I posted it. The server, apparently, was down at that time and when it came back up, there were two identical threads there.

jdavis

Veteran Member
May 20, 2005
DZmom said:
Must be nice, I've not gotten any emails since the change over.

I noticed that also when I posted to a new thread I wasn't getting anything in my emails, they changed it, so you have to change it like this:

Go to User CP
Then go to Edit Options
Then go down to Messaging and Notification and click whatever you want to change, I guess the default is that you don't want to subscribe to email notifications.

Hope this makes sense and HTH

The_Kitchen_Guy

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 4, 2005
jdavis said:
I noticed that also when I posted to a new thread I wasn't getting anything in my emails, they changed it, so you have to change it like this:

Go to User CP
Then go to Edit Options
Then go down to Messaging and Notification and click whatever you want to change, I guess the default is that you don't want to subscribe to email notifications.

Hope this makes sense and HTH
About the second thing I did was go to the CP and turn OFF that da*&^#! automatic subsription and instant emial notification. Once a day is more than enough with all the emails I get these days.

Note: If you have your own domain and website (like I do at jrmanning.com) be prepard for more spam than Hormel ever dreams of making.