• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Seeking Older Catalogs - F/W 2007+ - No More Than $2

In summary, the company does not carry products from previous catalogs and does not have physical copies of older catalogs available. Past catalogs can be viewed on the website or through the mobile app, and customer service can assist in finding specific products. Promotions and discounts from older catalogs are not valid, and prices in older catalogs are subject to change. There is no limit to the number of older catalogs that can be requested, but it is recommended to use the website or app for convenience.
redsoxgirl
I'm looking for 1 catalog from past seasons if possible.
I have F/W 2007 and newer.
I'm hoping to spend no more than $2 per catalog.

Do you have older ones you're looking to get rid of?
Let me know!

Do you just want one of each season? I've got a ton of old ones...let me look in the am and I'll get back to you...

Yep - just looking for one from each season if possible!Thanks!

1. Can I still order products from the Fall/Winter 2007 catalog?

Unfortunately, we do not carry products from previous catalogs as our inventory is constantly updated with new and seasonal items. However, you may be able to find some of these products through our independent consultants or on resale sites.

2. How can I obtain an older catalog?

We do not have physical copies of our older catalogs available. However, you can view past catalogs on our website or through our mobile app. You can also contact our customer service team for assistance in finding a specific product.

3. Can I still use a discount or promotion from an older catalog?

Unfortunately, our promotions and discounts are only valid during the time period specified in the catalog. We constantly update our promotions and discounts to offer the best deals to our customers.

4. Are the prices in the older catalogs still valid?

No, our prices are subject to change and may vary from catalog to catalog. We always strive to offer competitive prices and the best value to our customers.

5. Is there a limit to the number of older catalogs I can request?

You can request as many catalogs as you like, however, please keep in mind that we do not have physical copies of our older catalogs available. We recommend using our website or mobile app to view past catalogs for convenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• iteachurkid
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
iteachurkid
  • ChefKelebel
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Dutchess
Replies