• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lost Image: Can Anyone Claim This? Help Me Solve the Mystery!

In summary, "Is This Your Image?" is a commonly used phrase to ask about the ownership of a particular image or photo. It is often asked to confirm ownership and avoid using an image without permission. This question can be asked at any time, but is most commonly asked when someone wants to use an image. It is a legal question as it pertains to copyright and ownership of intellectual property. If asked this question, it is important to be honest and either confirm ownership or credit the original owner and obtain permission before using the image.
byrd1956
Gold Member
I saved this image a while back and cannot find where I got it. Does it below to anyone here? My brain is not thinking today and I am not good a deciphering the answer!

Attachments

• unscramble this product  is this a double.jpg
    unscramble this product is this a double.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 829
Got it, pocket thermometer!

thank you!

I don't see that. It is missing letters and there are extra letters. For example there are four "O"s and it is a "W" not an "M" (and there is only one of them)...

oh dear...I will have to play the game.

1. What is "Is This Your Image?"

"Is This Your Image?" is a phrase commonly used to ask someone if a particular image or photo belongs to them.

2. Why is "Is This Your Image?" a common question?

This question is often asked because it is a way to confirm the ownership of an image, especially in cases where the image may have been used without permission.

3. When is "Is This Your Image?" usually asked?

This question can be asked at any time, but it is most commonly asked when someone comes across an image and wants to know if they have the right to use it.

4. Is "Is This Your Image?" a legal question?

Yes, this question can have legal implications as it pertains to copyright and ownership of intellectual property. It is important to ask for permission before using someone else's image.

5. How should I respond to "Is This Your Image?"

If someone asks you this question, you should be honest and confirm whether or not the image belongs to you. If it does not, make sure to credit the original owner or obtain permission before using it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefDaynaDos
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mrshamel3808
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • byrd1956