• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Debra hull Contact Request Received

In summary, this person is interested in the following matters: (1 Quantity) #2303 Bamboo Large Round Bowl, (1 Quantity) #2862 Executive Cookware 7-Piece Set, and (1 Quantity) #3021 Wood Serving Bowl. The total cost for Complete Set of this items is $130.00, and there is a discount on this item. The prize for this item is $60.00.
milkangel
On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 6:41 AM CDT Debra hull wrote:

>The following person has submitted an e-mail from your Personalized Site:
>
>Name: Debra hull
>E-mail: [email protected]
>Day Phone: (646) 600-9516
>Evening Phone: (646) 600-9516
>Address: nill - nill
>City: no information entered
>State: no information entered
>Zip: no information entered
>Language Preference English
>
>
>This person is interested in the following matters:
>
>
>
>When is the best time to contact you? Morning
>Refer: no information entered
>Comments or Message: i want to order

Oh i did e-mail her back and just got a response

It's a scam. Just like all the others that have been reported here. Sorry!

thi is wha the gal responded back with.
Thank you ,I will like to deal with you in purchasing some pamperedchef items for my aunty but it will be through you. I am new on the site. And i don't have much experience on how purchasing through internet and most especially on the site,such as using a credit card,b'cos i dont have anyone.
I need items on the site for my aunty who just got divorced and she just moved to a new apartment,i want to go pay her visit,spend some days with her and i can get her all this kitchen tools for her.
I took my time to go through items on Pamperedchef,and they have a beautiful and lovely products,and i just wish you can be my rep on the site after you get me this,bcos i am thinking on changing some kitchen tools here in my house ,bcos my kitchen just got burnt and just repair and i need this kitchen tools from the site through you the rep.
I am just sure my aunty will be surprise with this items and she will be happy to receive this from me,bcos she has stood by me when i got divorced then before finding my new lovely Andy,who i am carrying his baby right now and i will soon put to bed.
Below are pamperedchef products i want to purchase.

(1 Quantity ) #2303 Bamboo Large Round Bowl
(1 Quantity ) #2862 Executive Cookware 7-Piece Set

What is the total cost for Complete Set of this items, and is there a discount on this?
Please calculate all the prize of the item for me and let me know the prize that my debtor will issue out to you.
I am home now,and i stay home fully,due to the adviced from the doctor to stay away from stress for me not to loose my pregnant,but i want everything to be done within us.
My boss,where i worked at,has some money to pay me,before i was stopped working,so after i get your reply with the total cost for the items and also your full details where you will like payment to be issue out to,and my boss will be in charge of mailing out the payment to your address. Bcos they are owning me right now and they are my debtor.
Do you accept Personal Check/cashier's Check/Money Order as a mode of payment?
Let me have your full name,contact address,not p.o.box and also your phone number where you will like my debtor to mail out the payment to.And once you receive the payment you can proceed in placing the order for the products.
( I hope the items will be secure and safe when shipping from the site to me Or do i work on getting you a shipping label and invoice for shipping the items out to me after you have receive my payment from my debtor)?
My address for shipping and records when you got my payment and you want to place order for the items: Debra Hull, 8. S. 8th Street, Clear Lake, IA 50428.
text me on 1 (646)600 9516,i can only send text and receive,bcos it is a dail up number which i make use of to browse at all time.
Hope you are not the type that will do away with my payment when you receive it and ignore me.And can the items be ship from the site as soon as you receive my payment?
God Bless You.

Scam!!!!!!! Do not reply back

This is a total scam! I would also keep a close eye on my bank account if I were you. Shortly after I received an email much like yours I called the number and it was some weird thing and I hung up. A couple of days later $3.99 was withdrawn from my debit card from a place called drawer.com with the number I had dialed....I don't know how it all works but I immediately called my bank and got a new debit card number. These people are ruthless...scaming people in all sorts of ways...

I received the same email this week...I did not call, but emailed a reply. I am not touching this with a 10-foot pole (as tempting as a 7-piece set of Executive may be!!).

Mary

its sd how some one could do this to any one. :(

Do not email them back. Do not call. Do not let them know you really exist. Run!

I emailed "her" back and said I'd forwarded all her information to the FBI.

1. How long does it typically take for Debra Hull to respond to a contact request?

Debra Hull typically responds to contact requests within 24-48 hours. However, response times may vary depending on her schedule and the volume of requests she receives.

2. What is the best way to contact Debra Hull for business inquiries?

The best way to contact Debra Hull for business inquiries is through the contact form on her website or by emailing her directly at [email protected]. You can also reach out to her through her social media accounts.

3. Is Debra Hull available for in-person meetings or demonstrations?

Yes, Debra Hull is available for in-person meetings and product demonstrations. Please specify your request in the contact form or email and she will do her best to accommodate your needs.

4. Can I request a specific product or recipe to be featured in a demonstration with Debra Hull?

Absolutely! Debra Hull is always open to suggestions and requests for specific products or recipes to be featured in her demonstrations. You can include your request in the contact form or email.

5. Is Debra Hull available for speaking engagements or events?

Yes, Debra Hull is available for speaking engagements and events. Please specify your request in the contact form or email and include details about the event or topic you would like her to speak about.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Ginger428
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • Ginger428
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • whiteyteresa