• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is Behind the Insane Bidding on Lorraine Hadley's Website?

In summary, PC consultant Janice Hadley is not who she says she is and has been selling PC products on Amazon without proper licensing.
It sounded like HO wouldn't do anything unless it was a consultant who was selling online. I asked with another site if anyone could put products on the web like that and they said that they could only do something if they could connect the site to a consultant.

So I guess you don't have to be a consultant to sell PC?

baychef said:
You are too much!!! I am loving it! I think her hunka hunka burning love stayed on the burner too long!

Good call on the dance lessons! Maybe Don Juan will offer them!!:sick::yuck: Like I said, I am basically torked that this is still up and HO has not taken them down yet.:mad:
And finally...so glad I have like minds on DS:devil::devil:

muhahahahaaaaaaaa... I am really a nice person ( or at least people think I am. lol.) I just have a wicked sense of humor. I realized there is value in proofreading after I saw I didn't finish my thought regarding the small child. Seems like they're exploiting that sweet baby to show that they're normal... on a public site no doubt. Gives me the jeebzzzzzzzz

OK so this is a different person but I can't believe other consultants are this crazy. Look what this is going for. It's crazy
http://cgi.ebay.com/Pampered-Chef-Consultant-catalog-tote-bag-DOTS-NEW_W0QQitemZ200440002407QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item2eab27b767

and same seller
http://cgi.ebay.com/Pampered-Chef-Consultant-rolling-case-bag-DOTS-NEW_W0QQitemZ200440004265QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item2eab27bea9

Swears that they aren't a consultant and that the person who earned them is no longer selling. Really? You had a $3000 month for January and aren't selling anymore? Not likely.

Holy cow!! I can't believe what those are going for!!!

They are everywhere and it will drive you crazy if you let it.

I only submit sites that have blatent issues. I think that many of the e-bay ones ARE associated with consultants in one way or another, but it's too hard for HO if their names aren't on the user's info.

I just get really irritated with those on amazon and others who have "PC Stores". It ticks me off.

Oh, and if you check the bid history, it's clear that someone is trying to push the bid...when you see a bidder with "0" bids on there -- it's someone who has created a user name just to push the price of the item up.

Oh my, oh my! That is just pure crazy!

There are hardly words...

Wow....that's unbelievable! I can't believe they've actually considered buying them for that price.

I wish HO could find an agreement with Ebay and Amazon that only discontinued or used items could be listed....then Ebay could handle the "violations". =)

WOW...$157 and $167? I wonder if she or he drove the bid up? Completely crazy and unethical. Disturbing too. Makes little Miss "he's taken, ladies:yuck:" look like Mother Teresa!! Except she is STILL married to that thing!!

Becky, I would give people the shirt off my back (that is if I had something to cover myself up with!) but sometimes this:devil: "evil":devil: twin just errupts and takes over my brain...sort of like the poor soul, Sible, the lady with a gazillion multiple personalities!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
Replies
Views
Kitchen2u
  • jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jrstephens