• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is Behind the Insane Bidding on Lorraine Hadley's Website?

In summary, PC consultant Janice Hadley is not who she says she is and has been selling PC products on Amazon without proper licensing.
jwpamp
http://lorrainehadley.com/default.aspx

WOW! That's pretty bold. How did you find this?

ummm, no! wow!

OMG!!!!!
:mad::mad::grumpy::grumpy:

I went onto "Yahoo" search and entered "Pampered Chef Catalog". There were several links (yes, forwarded them all to HO). Just wondering if she was in one of our clusters.

I know, I know, but every once in a while I enter some random thing with "PC" in it and see what happens....hey, some people play solitaire, I do this.

:)

jwpamp said:
I went onto "Yahoo" search and entered "Pampered Chef Catalog". There were several links (yes, forwarded them all to HO). Just wondering if she was in one of our clusters.

I know, I know, but every once in a while I enter some random thing with "PC" in it and see what happens....hey, some people play solitaire, I do this.

:)

LOVE IT! Go get them Janice!

hmm....looked her up under PC's 'find a consultant' and she ISN'T ONE!!!!!

I had spoken to HO about those who "resell" PC on Amazon -- who aren't consultants and they didn't seem to be able to do anything about it.
?????

Good grief! What a weirdo!

jwpamp said:
hmm....looked her up under PC's 'find a consultant' and she ISN'T ONE!!!!!

I had spoken to HO about those who "resell" PC on Amazon -- who aren't consultants and they didn't seem to be able to do anything about it.
?????

Well, she must have a close friend who is then....

I would think that they could do something about the copyright infringement? We'll see if it's still up in a month.

anyone try contacting her about becoming a consultant??? Someone needs to do that and see what she says

baaaahaha!!!

pcjenni said:
anyone try contacting her about becoming a consultant??? Someone needs to do that and see what she says

Why don't ALL of us contact her? She clearly wants the business.... :devil:

Seems easy enough to figure out with whom she is working since she mentions starting a business. An email to her to ask how you get started with the business would be all it takes.

ChefLisa said:
Seems easy enough to figure out with whom she is working since she mentions starting a business. An email to her to ask how you get started with the business would be all it takes.

go for it Lisa!

Holy Smokes. Does anyone follow rules anymore?

pcjenni said:

I am a little slow and did not see your same suggestion. Sorry I am slow.

pamperedlinda said:
go for it Lisa!

Tempting. I think I would want to use a new email address to do that. I just do not know if I want to go there.

By someone contacting her/him/whomever... at least you may be able to get the info of who the real consultant is. Who is brave enough? I agree. You would want to use a different email addresss.

and a different name. she could easily look one of us up, too. So sad that it gives me such enjoyment to ruin someone's joy, huh?

jwpamp said:
and a different name. she could easily look one of us up, too. So sad that it gives me such enjoyment to ruin someone's joy, huh?

You are not alone in that kind of joy! LOL

ChefLisa said:
You are not alone in that kind of joy! LOL

I don't see it as ruining someone's joy - I see it as protecting our company and our fellow hardworking, honest consultant-friends.

dannyzmom said:
I don't see it as ruining someone's joy - I see it as protecting our company and our fellow hardworking, honest consultant-friends.

Yes, you are correct Carolyn. I just get so upset when I see something like that. It is well beyond the rules!

I'm emailing her. PC still uses my married name but my email is my maiden name.

HO usually takes care of what they know about (and what they can). I have sent many sites into them and they have done a good job. It just kills me that people think they can do whatever they want with the company's copyrighted info.

Crazy!

Holy Cow. So, does it have multiple personalities or is one person really a consultant for all of those DS companies? EEK!

Debi said:
I'm emailing her. PC still uses my married name but my email is my maiden name.

FYI - I haven't heard anything back yet.

I love the junk cars for sale...and never mind the graffiti in the back, someone vandlised their shed with "WTF?" Umm...you would think they would either take a picture without the background, move the car or touch up the picture!!

And I almost gagged when she stated in one part..."sorry girls, he taken":yuck::bugeye::eek: Ummm....GOOD!!!! Let's hope it stays that way.

This lady's website really ticked me off. Hoping HO takes care of it soon!

OMG, Ann -- you crack me up! What a great group of women I get to work with everyday -- I love my job!

baychef said:
I love the junk cars for sale...and never mind the graffiti in the back, someone vandlised their shed with "WTF?" Umm...you would think they would either take a picture without the background, move the car or touch up the picture!!

And I almost gagged when she stated in one part..."sorry girls, he taken":yuck::bugeye::eek: Ummm....GOOD!!!! Let's hope it stays that way.

This lady's website really ticked me off. Hoping HO takes care of it soon!

Ahhhh.. that explains so much!! Hadley isn't her last name, Hadley is the name of the BEEFCAKE in the pictures with her!! Suh-MOkin!!
Ok sorry that was really really ugly. I couldn't help myself. Seriously...this is some of the best free entertainment ever.
Is it possible that that site is for real?

I am glad to se that I am not alone in my sarcastic sense of humor. I often refrain from posting because I don't want to offend. I loved her whole site, the multiple business, crap for sale adn pictures of her kids!!! Hello!!!

beckyjsmith said:
Ahhhh.. that explains so much!! Hadley isn't her last name, Hadley is the name of the BEEFCAKE in the pictures with her!! Suh-MOkin!!
Ok sorry that was really really ugly. I couldn't help myself. Seriously...this is some of the best free entertainment ever.
Is it possible that that site is for real?

ROTFL!!!! Man, if that is BEEFCAKE, Becky, I will need to become a vegetarian! Finally, a cake I CAN resist!!!

And pcjenni, let the sarcasm flow...it is good to let it out here! We ALL benefit!!

Parts of her site were very attracitively done. And her kids are cute (despite their genes!!) But then there is the "beefcake" element (still laughing, Becky!). Then "their slip is showing" when they show the cars and KNOW that the graffiti exists...and then the element that I think if they could sell their grandmother, she would be the next link on the top menu.

The huge violation of HO rules really grates on my nerves the most. I am considering bookmarking the site and putting it in my "humor" file because it is such good free entertainment as Becky said and it just makes me want to check back to see what else is for sale in the future!:yuck:

OMG - I have to go clean myself up - my mascara is streaming down my face because I am laughing so hard!!!

baychef said:
ROTFL!!!! Man, if that is BEEFCAKE, Becky, I will need to become a vegetarian! Finally, a cake I CAN resist!!!

And pcjenni, let the sarcasm flow...it is good to let it out here! We ALL benefit!!

Parts of her site were very attracitively done. And her kids are cute (despite their genes!!) But then there is the "beefcake" element (still laughing, Becky!). Then "their slip is showing" when they show the cars and KNOW that the graffiti exists...and then the element that I think if they could sell their grandmother, she would be the next link on the top menu.

The huge violation of HO rules really grates on my nerves the most. I am considering bookmarking the site and putting it in my "humor" file because it is such good free entertainment as Becky said and it just makes me want to check back to see what else is for sale in the future!:yuck:

Ok now I am cracking up at becoming a vegetarian!!! Could they be any more creepy? I mean that hunka hunka burnin' love looks like he might sacrifice small animals for entertainment... and she looks like it turns her on. ewwwwwwww!!
Then there is that precious little girl in the pictures- wearing her first recital outfit. Do you think dance lessons are the next thing for sale?
Which also brings me to this point. I have 4 kids- three of them are under 6 ( a 5 year old and 3 year old twins.)
These people clearly have no boundaries. fuhreeeeeeekkkkkeeeeee

Ok once again I apologize for my total meanness. I have been home for far too long.

She actually replied to me finally!!! She is in the Fayetteville, NC area based on the area code she provided me. Here is her response:Hello Maam, I am sorry about the delay in returning your email, we have been under the weather. Please call me when you get the opportunity I can tell you how to sign up and give you the information you need.
Lorraine
910-494-3094

Debi said:
She actually replied to me finally!!! She is in the Fayetteville, NC area based on the area code she provided me. Here is her response:

Hello Maam, I am sorry about the delay in returning your email, we have been under the weather. Please call me when you get the opportunity I can tell you how to sign up and give you the information you need.
Lorraine
910-494-3094

are you going to call her? I did a reverse look-up on this number and this is a cell....was hoping to get her last name.

This is hilarious!! I am have been laughing all day...so glad that I started this thread (how's that for total meanness, Becky??) :D

Gotta love it!!

pamperedlinda said:
are you going to call her? I did a reverse look-up on this number and this is a cell....was hoping to get her last name.

Her email is lorainnehadley at yahoo. So that's a good guess for her last name!

I will call her but probably not till Monday. I'm going out of town for the weekend. (WOOHOO me! I SOOOO need it.)

Debi said:
Her email is lorainnehadley at yahoo. So that's a good guess for her last name!

I will call her but probably not till Monday. I'm going out of town for the weekend. (WOOHOO me! I SOOOO need it.)

Hmmm, how interesting!! Have a GREAT weekend, Debi! You DO deserve a fun weekend. Where are you going??

pamperedbecky said:
Hmmm, how interesting!! Have a GREAT weekend, Debi! You DO deserve a fun weekend. Where are you going??

I'm going to Louisville to see my first INTENSE love whose proposal I turned down 20 years ago. Haven't seen him since then. :devil::D Now that I'm single again.

Debi said:
I'm going to Louisville to see my first INTENSE love whose proposal I turned down 20 years ago. Haven't seen him since then. :devil::D Now that I'm single again.

Wow!! Holy cow! Is he single too? Can't wait to hear about THAT!

pamperedbecky said:
Wow!! Holy cow! Is he single too? Can't wait to hear about THAT!

Well yeah, he's single too!!!! We just reconnected via Facebook about a week before Mick and I broke up (and no, not related in the least!).

Have fun!! That would be so weird to reconnect with someone like that-such a big part of your life from so long ago.

pamperedbecky said:
Have fun!! That would be so weird to reconnect with someone like that-such a big part of your life from so long ago.

It is! We dated off and on for about 3 years and were stationed together in Georgia and then Germany. So many memories. I never took his proposal seriously at the time. Of course, now he tells me he was completely serious. LOL! Life is crazy sometimes!

Have fun Debi!!! :)

beckyjsmith said:
Ok now I am cracking up at becoming a vegetarian!!! Could they be any more creepy? I mean that hunka hunka burnin' love looks like he might sacrifice small animals for entertainment... and she looks like it turns her on. ewwwwwwww!!
Then there is that precious little girl in the pictures- wearing her first recital outfit. Do you think dance lessons are the next thing for sale?
Which also brings me to this point. I have 4 kids- three of them are under 6 ( a 5 year old and 3 year old twins.)
These people clearly have no boundaries. fuhreeeeeeekkkkkeeeeee

You are too much!!! I am loving it! I think her hunka hunka burning love stayed on the burner too long!

Good call on the dance lessons! Maybe Don Juan will offer them!!:sick::yuck: Like I said, I am basically torked that this is still up and HO has not taken them down yet.:mad:
And finally...so glad I have like minds on DS:devil::devil:

<h2>1. Who is Lorraine Hadley?</h2><p>Lorraine Hadley is a successful entrepreneur and business owner who has gained recognition for her work in the direct sales industry. She is also the founder of Lorraine Hadley Enterprises, a company that helps individuals achieve financial freedom and success through direct sales.</p><h2>2. Why is there insane bidding on Lorraine Hadley's website?</h2><p>Lorraine Hadley's website offers a variety of products and services, including training programs, coaching, and resources for direct sales professionals. The intense bidding on her website is a result of the high demand for these valuable resources.</p><h2>3. What type of products and services does Lorraine Hadley offer on her website?</h2><p>Lorraine Hadley offers a wide range of products and services, including online courses, coaching programs, and e-books focused on direct sales and entrepreneurship. She also offers consulting services and resources for those looking to start their own direct sales business.</p><h2>4. How can I participate in the bidding on Lorraine Hadley's website?</h2><p>In order to participate in the bidding on Lorraine Hadley's website, you must first create an account on the website and register for the auction. Once registered, you can bid on the items and services that interest you.</p><h2>5. Is Lorraine Hadley's website only for direct sales professionals?</h2><p>No, Lorraine Hadley's website is a valuable resource for anyone interested in entrepreneurship, business development, and personal growth. While many of her products and services are tailored towards direct sales professionals, anyone can benefit from the knowledge and resources offered on her website.</p>

1. Who is Lorraine Hadley?

Lorraine Hadley is a successful entrepreneur and business owner who has gained recognition for her work in the direct sales industry. She is also the founder of Lorraine Hadley Enterprises, a company that helps individuals achieve financial freedom and success through direct sales.

2. Why is there insane bidding on Lorraine Hadley's website?

Lorraine Hadley's website offers a variety of products and services, including training programs, coaching, and resources for direct sales professionals. The intense bidding on her website is a result of the high demand for these valuable resources.

3. What type of products and services does Lorraine Hadley offer on her website?

Lorraine Hadley offers a wide range of products and services, including online courses, coaching programs, and e-books focused on direct sales and entrepreneurship. She also offers consulting services and resources for those looking to start their own direct sales business.

4. How can I participate in the bidding on Lorraine Hadley's website?

In order to participate in the bidding on Lorraine Hadley's website, you must first create an account on the website and register for the auction. Once registered, you can bid on the items and services that interest you.

5. Is Lorraine Hadley's website only for direct sales professionals?

No, Lorraine Hadley's website is a valuable resource for anyone interested in entrepreneurship, business development, and personal growth. While many of her products and services are tailored towards direct sales professionals, anyone can benefit from the knowledge and resources offered on her website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
Replies
Views
Kitchen2u
  • jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jrstephens