• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Consulting for a Year: Seeking Answers to Make Up $50 Commissionable Sales

In summary, you can order a few pieces of stones to put up on tickets for February as long as you have $50 of commissionable sales to make up the $300 needed.
ChefAggi
Silver Member
Okay so I have been a consultant for almost a year now, but I have never put an order in under my name. I have always used my Mum's name or my best friend's name. I want to order a few pieces of stones to put up on tickets for February. I need about $50 of commissionable sales to make up the $300 (here in Canada) within a two month space to keep myself active. I didn't have much success over the holidays with shows. I had a catalog show that made $250 ish bucks. I now need to make up another $50. I have two questions really

1. As a consultant can I place an order to make up that needed commissionable sales?

2. If I put it under my Mum's name (as she has done two cattys for me) she will get the 10% discount, can I still claim it next year for my 2007 income tax even though its under my Mum's name?

I have done the 2nd thing a couple times last year to make up difference or pick up a few things for prizes/tickets etc. I'm trying to figure out how I can claim them on my 2006 income tax?

All help will be GREATLY appreciated!

Cheers

Technically, you can't...If the reciepts are not in your name. However, you could have your mum write out a reciept making it look like you purchased the products from her.
Then write it off as a business expense.

But I can still put my own name on an order even though I"m a consultant?

yes you can just mark consultant as host

I'm not sure I am totally following, but if you put yourself as the host and place an order that amount is not commissionable, and would not count towards keeping active.

Well to keep it safe as I"m only spending the $50 as that is all I can do and I can't get a bite for other outside orders, I'm going to put it under my Mum's name or see if she can spare $50 to help save her dear poor suffering daughter from losing her business activity !! lol

In the meantime, I do have to place a paper supply order soon. I won't have enough catalogs for the month of Feb. for the shows I have booked. In Feb. I'll order my new Spring catalogs for my March and onward shows.

Cheers

Your own orders don't count as your commissionable sales. What about putting the order in your Mom's name and then marking 'consultant gift' in the payment section of PP?

interesting Pampered Brandy.. I will have to look into that. thanks

Cheers

As a consultant, under your name your orders don't count as commissionable sales.(you will not get paid commission)
In PP under "non-commissions orders" you can order stuff and get 20% off and claim it on your taxes.

Hope that this helps you?

What is "Consulting for a Year"?

"Consulting for a Year" is a program offered by Pampered Chef for individuals who are interested in becoming consultants and earning commissionable sales for a period of one year.

How much do I need to make in commissionable sales to complete the program?

In order to successfully complete the "Consulting for a Year" program, you will need to make $50 in commissionable sales. This can be achieved through hosting cooking parties, selling products online or through other methods approved by Pampered Chef.

Is there a time limit for completing the program?

Yes, there is a time limit of one year for completing the program. This means that you have 12 months from the date of enrollment to make the required $50 in commissionable sales.

What happens if I do not reach the $50 sales goal within one year?

If you do not reach the $50 sales goal within one year, you will not be able to complete the program. However, you can continue as a consultant with Pampered Chef and work towards your sales goal at your own pace.

Can I extend the program if I am unable to complete it within one year?

No, the program cannot be extended beyond one year. It is important to carefully plan and strategize your sales efforts to ensure that you are able to reach the $50 sales goal within the given time frame.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• T1Pumper
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
lt1jane
Replies
Views
leslieprichett
  • JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies