• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is This Possible?? How Can I Do It??

In summary, the speaker is close to earning a trip to San Diego through a sales and recruiting incentive program. They have two upcoming fundraisers for 300 kids and are brainstorming ways to increase sales and reach their goal. They plan to send out letters to remind and incentivize potential customers, as well as offering prizes for top sellers. The speaker is hopeful that these efforts will help them earn the trip and gain recognition from their husband for their business success.
PCCHeather0506
Silver Member
Okay so I'm not going to lie I am like just shy of 22,000 points away from earning San Diego. I NEVER thought I'd earn it...clearly I'm only half way there. HOWEVER, I started to do some math and I may be super close?? I have two big fundraisers going out this week and closing the first week of December. Its for 300 kids!? With my sales and my new recruit qualifying I think I could get to like 15,000 points away. Is it possible these two fundraisers for 300 kids could be that big?? Anyone have suggestions how I can push it more? Or what I can do to get more points? Earning this trip would be SOOO huge right now for me! I think it could be what I need to earn to really help my husband see what I'm capable of in my business and really be more supportive of me. I've been doing this for 7 years and I've NEVER been this close! ANY IDEAS to help?? I'd sooo appreciate it!

I am doing letters each week to put in the kids take home folders. So the first will go out before thanksgiving that says
JUST A THOUGHT! Bring Fundraiser Packets to Thanksgiving Dinner and help raise money for (school). Enjoy attached recipe. (Attached recipe says don't know what to do with leftover turkey try this recipe! And it's the Creamy One Pot Pasta with Turkey.) 2nd letter to go out first week of December just before fundraiser closes will be of the $10 and under flyer PC has on CC...showing little gift ideas. And my note will say JUST A THOUGHT! Pampered Chef makes GREAT gift ideas...whether it's for your teacher, mailman, Mothers, Grandmothers...and help raise money for (school).

I'm hoping this will be my way to ensure people AREN'T forgetting about this fundraiser and really thinking of placing orders themselves and putting out there for other orders to help raise money for their school. (BTW this school is my sons elementary school...so I'm one of those parents who will be pushing this fundraiser ;)) I've also made the incentive of the child who sells the most in sales gets a $50 gc to Toys R Us and the 2nd highest a $25 gc...plus doing an Ice Pop Party for the class that sells the most. SOO I'm hoping this will all help with the sales..

SOO Back to the Point...Is earning this trip possible??

I'm sorry you are not generating any responses at the moment. Is there any additional information you can share with us? Any new findings?

PLEASE tell me it is! I'm super excited and really want to earn this trip! THANKS in advance for any help or suggestions you have!It is definitely possible for you to earn the San Diego trip! You have a great plan in place with your fundraisers and incentives. Here are a few additional ideas to help you reach your goal:1. Utilize social media to promote your fundraiser. Share your fundraiser flyer and information on your personal and business pages. Ask friends and family to share as well.2. Offer a special discount or incentive for anyone who places an order through your fundraiser. This could be a percentage off their order or a free product.3. Host a virtual party specifically for your fundraiser. Invite all of your family and friends to join and promote it as a way to support your son's school.4. Reach out to local businesses and ask if they would be willing to place an order or make a donation to support the fundraiser. You can offer to promote their business on your social media pages or give them a shoutout at the event.5. Offer a raffle or prize drawing for anyone who places an order through the fundraiser. This could be a free product or a gift card to a local restaurant or store.Remember to continue promoting and reminding people about the fundraiser throughout the entire period. Good luck and I hope you earn the trip to San Diego!

1. Is it possible to make a delicious meal in under 30 minutes?

Yes, with our wide range of kitchen tools and recipes, it is definitely possible to whip up a tasty meal in under 30 minutes. Our products are designed to make cooking faster and easier, saving you time in the kitchen.

2. Can I make gluten-free dishes with Pampered Chef products?

Absolutely! We offer a variety of gluten-free recipes and many of our products are labeled as gluten-free as well. Our kitchen tools are also designed to make it easy to prepare gluten-free meals.

3. How can I make healthy meals using Pampered Chef products?

We have a variety of healthy recipes available on our website, and our kitchen tools are designed to help you cook with less oil and fat. Additionally, our products make it easy to incorporate more fruits and vegetables into your meals.

4. Is it possible to bake cookies without a traditional oven?

Yes, with our Toaster Oven Set, you can easily make cookies without a traditional oven. The set includes a non-stick baking sheet and silicone baking mat, making it perfect for baking small batches of cookies.

5. Can I use Pampered Chef products for meal prep?

Absolutely! Our products are perfect for meal prep, from our cutting boards and knives to our food chopper and storage containers. We also offer a variety of meal prep recipes to make your weeknights easier.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nanisu
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jcsmilez
  • loreo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
loreo
  • beckysuem