• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is This a Legitimate Order for My Pampered Chef Products?

In summary, there is a scam targeting consultants where a stranger will try to place a large order using a fake cashier's check or money order. They may also ask for a discount and to add extra money to the total. The email may have poor grammar and may be sent from multiple email addresses. It is advised to not reply to these emails and to forward them to the company's legal department. A notice was also sent out to consultants warning them about this scam.
cookn' katie
I've heard from a few people out there about a scam on consultants from a stranger ordering and the cashiers check not real.... I got this email and being from the midwest, I just don't really believe it but if it's real hate to miss out on a huge sale......
What's your opinion??

Hello my name is Natasha i go through your Pampered store online and find some nice product that i will love to order from you for the new house warning...... I will have ordered them from my former Pampered rep but she is so ill and got cancer and do not sell any more i will love to make you my new Pampered Rep . Payment will be made to you via Bank Certified Check or Money order so let me know if the mode of payment is accepted, as i do not operate Credit Card or Debt Card, i'll also tell my friends about you so that they also patronize you.

&nb sp;

THIS IS THE UNIQE PRODUCTS I WANT TO ORDER.

#2707 BBQ Grill Basket — $28.50 (Qty 4)

#2694 BBQ Flexible Turner — $19.50 (Qty 4)

#1526 Cookie Press — $32.50 (Qty 4)

#1900 Clock/Timer — $16.00 (Qty 4)

#2797 Stainless Mesh Colanders — $36.00 (Qty 4)

#2156 Hot Pad/Trivet - Cranberry — $10.50 (Qty 4)

#2272 Quick-Stir® Pitcher — $16.50 (Qty 4)

Kindly let me know if they is discount on it cos am adding you $15 to your amount of the order, am gonna need you to kindly get back to me asap with your Total amount with the $15 am adding you,full name and contact address (not P O Box) so my debtor can issue the owe amount owning me to you okay asap and you can process with the order asap.
here is my phone number 408) 384-3626 but my # is connected with my internet so you can text me on that and my address 1831 montage ct, San jose,CA 95131 so i will be waiting for your mail very soon with the total amount of the order and the info need for payment.. Please can i put my truth in your with the all amount coming to you from my debtor?
I hope to do more business with you in the nearest future and hope to read from you soon. I want all order to be ship to your address so my Host Planner can come for pick up from you okay after it deliver to you ok

God bless you more..

Sincerely

Scam. There are other threads on here w very similar words and they were scams. The big indicator is the money order/cashier check in an amount larger then the total. They are easy to fake.

Big time Scam!!!! Do Not Reply!!!

A big red flag with these is the very poor english/grammar. And anyone asking for a discount and telling you to add $ to the total.

SCAM SCAM SCAM

They try to make you believe that perhaps they are Hispanic with limited knowledge of written English. Many people know that Hispanics usually deal just with cash so would have to use a money order. It is not worth the risk for the chance that maybe this person is legit - and the chances are very, very low that it is.

It is a scam.

I got the exact same one. Scam. I plan to forward it to Home Office legal department and block the email address. I may have questioned it but it came from two different email addresses with different names the same day.

I got the exact same one 2 days ago (i'm from Iowa too)

Please read the PC newswire dated August 14, 2012:
"NOTICES
Guidelines for Unsolicited EmailWe've recently received several reports from Consultants regarding suspicious emails from unknown customers. In some cases, it appears that Consultants received emails from individuals who filled out the Contact Me form on their Personal Web Site, and in other cases, it appears Consultants have been emailed directly. These emails are most likely the result of spam or email phishing.The email may include requests for large orders with an offer to overpay the product total with a cashier's check or money order. And in a few emails, the shipping address was not given or suspicious. As a precaution, never engage with unknown customers who are requesting cashier's checks or certified checks for over the amount of the purchase price. They are often fraudulent and expect you to refund the difference, thereby gaining access to your banking information. If you are unfamiliar with the customer who sent the email, report the email as junk or spam and delete the email. Sending a reply to an unknown sender may simply verify that yours is a working email address and could result in even more unwanted messages. "

I understand that this can be a scam , but I never order anything until its paid for , so if the consultant has the check they are sending and cashes the check , has the CASH in hand ow is this a scam . I would NEVER order any thing unless itvgets paid for first .

still a scam...the bank will come back to get you when they try to process the check.

chef131doreen said:
I understand that this can be a scam , but I never order anything until its paid for , so if the consultant has the check they are sending and cashes the check , has the CASH in hand ow is this a scam . I would NEVER order any thing unless itvgets paid for first .

Because the checks wont clear through the banks. They will come back to you for the money they gave you, and by then,you are out the products.

I received one similar a couple of years ago. I was so excited with the huge order, but when I said I had to have the cash up front, I didn't get any reply.

I received this one last week.

The name on the email is Natasha Morgan--

I want to place some order from you and please do get back to me now
so i can give you the list of the order now okay

Thanks

I will be forwarding this to the home office on Monday also. Definately a scam.

If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, walks like a duck...it's a duck! :)

What is "Natasha Is This a Scam?"

"Natasha Is This a Scam?" is a popular online cooking show hosted by Natasha, a Pampered Chef consultant. It showcases delicious recipes and cooking tips using Pampered Chef products.

Is "Natasha Is This a Scam?" affiliated with Pampered Chef?

Yes, "Natasha Is This a Scam?" is an officially sponsored show by Pampered Chef. Natasha is a certified Pampered Chef consultant and all products featured on the show are from Pampered Chef.

Do I have to buy Pampered Chef products to watch "Natasha Is This a Scam?"

No, you do not have to buy any products to watch the show. However, if you are interested in purchasing any of the featured products, you can contact Natasha or visit the Pampered Chef website.

How can I participate in "Natasha Is This a Scam?"

You can participate in "Natasha Is This a Scam?" by watching the show, trying out the recipes, and engaging with the community through comments and social media. You can also reach out to Natasha if you have any questions or ideas for future episodes.

Are the recipes on "Natasha Is This a Scam?" difficult to make?

No, the recipes featured on the show are designed to be easy and accessible for all levels of cooking experience. Natasha provides step-by-step instructions and helpful tips to make the recipes simple and enjoyable to make.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gailz2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Eftilly
Replies