• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is This Going to Cause Me a Problem?

In summary, my mom and sister were here visiting this weekend. My sister is getting married in May so I helped her do a wedding registry. Today before they left my mom ordered off the registry for her. My mom is a past host so I looked up her discount number. Anyway somehow when the order went through my mom had me listed as the customer but we used her discount number and her shipping address and payment method. I dont know how she did that. Maybe autofill on the laptop. But anyway would you be worried about this? Will I get audited or in trouble? Should I call ho and explain? Will it screw up my commission? It is showing as released for picking in my shipment status but is isnt listed in
Tracy99
Gold Member
So my mom and sister were here visiting this weekend. My sister is getting married in May so I helped her do a wedding registry. Then today before they left my mom ordered off the registry for her. My mom is a past host so I looked up her discount number. Anyway somehow when the order went through my mom had me listed as the customer but we used her discount number and her shipping address and payment method. I dont know how she did that. Maybe autofill on the laptop. But anyway would you be worried about this? Will I get audited or in trouble? Should I call ho and explain? Will it screw up my commission? It is showing as released for picking in my shipment status but is isnt listed in my consultant connection order history.

Ideas? Should I worry about this?

I was having a P3 issue once & entered an outside order from my computer on my web page with all the customer data, so that it would go ahead & process without me havin to wait to get P3 back up to enter the order. It showed up on my end as me having placed the order, but showed the correct name on HO's end. Weird. Not sure why it does it that way. But it shipped to the customer's name at her address, but still showed ME as the customer on my end. If this is what happened to you, your Mom probably did do the data entry right.HO updates are done 1-2 times a day now. Usually around 2PM & 2AM from what I can tell (unless it's the end of the month, then it's usually 6PM before the update comes through).

Ok so maybe I won't worry about this and will just check again tomorrow. If it is entered in the system wrong, I want to let HO know so they don't think I am doing something 'illegal' as a consultant but if it is entered correctly I don't want to call and send them on a wild goose chase that results in a big delay in my sister getting her gift. Oh well. HO isn't going to answer on a Sunday anyway.

I don't think one order would cause you problems anyway. I'm sure they would be looking for a pattern. ;)

This happened to me once when a friend did an online order from my computer. I called concerned that the customer would have an issue with their guarantee but HO had it down in her name. I also often get emails "from" my NED but they are coming from my website from various people (for instance anyone who sends me a note from my website or orders on one of my shows).I contacted tech support and even with the screen shots I sent they couldn't understand why it came to me that way as they never have anything to do with my NED. Don't worry about it. It's just an anomaly.

So I got another email this morning and this one had the customer listed correctly and I looked and it was reflected in consultant connection under my mom's name. So I guess it all worked out and I panicked for no reason Thanks everyone.

1. Will this action have negative consequences for me?

The answer to this question depends on the specific action you are referring to. It is important to carefully consider the potential consequences of your actions before making a decision.

2. How can I determine if something will cause me a problem?

To determine if something will cause you a problem, you can ask yourself the following questions: Is it against the law or rules? Will it harm myself or others? Will it have negative consequences in the long run? If you answer yes to any of these questions, it may cause you a problem.

3. What should I do if I am unsure if something will cause me a problem?

If you are unsure if something will cause you a problem, it is always best to err on the side of caution. Consider seeking advice from a trusted friend or family member, or consulting a professional for guidance.

4. Can I prevent potential problems from arising?

While it is not always possible to prevent all problems from arising, there are steps you can take to minimize the risk. These include carefully considering your actions, seeking advice or guidance when needed, and being aware of potential consequences.

5. What should I do if I realize something will cause me a problem?

If you realize that something will cause you a problem, it is important to take responsibility for your actions. This may involve apologizing, making amends, or seeking help to resolve the issue. It is important to learn from your mistakes and take steps to prevent similar problems in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KCPChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pcjenkunkel