• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unbelievable Deal on Consultant Supplies - Only $5 on eBay!

In summary, someone is selling a consultant catalog for $5.00 on eBay. It is against company policy for consultants to sell their catalogs, but someone is doing it anyways.
PamperedDor
Gold Member
Ok - correct me if I am wrong -

I was browsing ebay under consultant supplies - someone is selling the catalog with the consultant information - and its at like 5.00!!!

Not sure how to put the link in so If it doesn't work - advance search under the item number. 330272274325

:eek:

wow that is crazy

LOL!!! Why would anyone bid on a catalog they could get for FREE???? I don't understand this one at all!

Had to see it myself. I'm more amazed that people bid on it, but I guess if you don't know anyone that seems like a good deal? What's more ironic is that if they are bidding on ebay, they have online access and they can browse the whole catalog for free online!

Wow that is amazing! Who would of ever thought!!

Someone please report her/him!!

TammyStar said:
LOL!!! Why would anyone bid on a catalog they could get for FREE???? I don't understand this one at all!

I know!!! If it wasn't against policy - I would contact the bidders myself and send them a catty - FREE!!! The nerve of this consultant - I guess they figure its within the "gray" area of not violations! My head is still shaking in disbelief!

Thinking that this is just a host (forged cutlery Host half-price?)....

Awesome. Now, I'm going to hand catalogs to strangers and say "You know, these go for $5.00 on ebay, but I'm going to give it to you free."

I wonder if people think they can order from the catalog at consultant prices??

Could it be someone bidding on their own item to jack up the price?

I kinda wished we could charge our customers for catalogs. PC charges us and they are not cheap. My cousin sells Uppercase living and they charge 4.99 if you want a book. Of course, if you host , you get 1 for free. THis would be nice if the customers paid like a 1.25 and then at least I wouldn't be out of pocket. I spent over 100 dollars last season on just catalogs. Kinda stinks to know I used a whole paycheck for books.

I don't think charging our customers for a catalog is at all a good idea~think of all the catalogs you get in the mail....that is the company's way of advertising. So, I make sure my info is on them and let people take them as you never know where your info may wind up!

I will say I wish we got more of them for free... but I went to a scrapbooking party and they sold there catalogs and it really turned me off. I don't tell people feel free to take them home but if they ask to keep one I smile and say of course you can.

I just looked and she is also selling the FC knives dirt cheap!

Oh, someone just got jipped big time. THis just ended and went for $15.00 for 1 catalog! Can you believe it!

are people really this stupid??????

tabnat80 said:
I kinda wished we could charge our customers for catalogs. PC charges us and they are not cheap. My cousin sells Uppercase living and they charge 4.99 if you want a book. Of course, if you host , you get 1 for free. This would be nice if the customers paid like a 1.25 and then at least I wouldn't be out of pocket. I spent over 100 dollars last season on just catalogs. Kinda stinks to know I used a whole paycheck for books.

Hmmm. I think our catalogs are really inexpensive. Plus, I'm so glad that they change only twice a year. I'm sure there are a bunch of people who can comment on how much less we have to pay for our catalogs than other DS people.

chefjeanine said:
Hmmm. I think our catalogs are really inexpensive. Plus, I'm so glad that they change only twice a year. I'm sure there are a bunch of people who can comment on how much less we have to pay for our catalogs than other DS people.

Yes, we have the most affordable catalogs in the business! I give mine out all the time - great advertising! (well, I do get a little stingy with them in Feb and Aug :D)

pamperedlinda said:
Yes, we have the most affordable catalogs in the business! I give mine out all the time - great advertising! (well, I do get a little stingy with them in Feb and Aug :D)

:) Me too!

:rolleyes:Whoa! Now there is a F/W 2007 for a "Buy it Now" of $1.49 + $2.50 shipping. Or, if you prefer, two F/W 2008 cattys are $4.99 with free shipping.

I can't get over the $15.00. :rolleyes:

Stampin Up charges $10 for their "idea book."Our catalogs only cost us 47 cents if we get them in bulk. I always do that and split the cost with a cluster-mate.

I'll bet some poor pamperd chef consultant thought that it was for the whole pack. So sad.

I also do SU & I don't charge for my catalogs. I wouldn't do it with PC either. The catalog is our store. Would you pay just to walk in to Walmart or Lowe's or any other store, just to look around? I wouldn't! That's why I don't charge people to have access to my "store"!

If she is a consultant, she won't be able to get by with it for very long. She is in violation of her contract and the company will find out.

Other DS companies charge their cons. MUCH more for catalogs. I know my SU friend pays $5 per book. She sells them for $10 but you get a coupon for $5 off a purchase.
CM catalogs are over $1 each. I am soooo happy ours are less than $.50 each!

1. Is Pampered Chef a legitimate company?

Yes, Pampered Chef is a reputable company that has been in business for over 40 years. It is known for its high-quality kitchen products and has a strong customer base.

2. Are the products sold by Pampered Chef worth the price?

Yes, Pampered Chef products are known for their durability and functionality. They are designed to make cooking and baking easier and more efficient, making them worth the investment for many customers.

3. How can I trust the quality of Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef products go through rigorous testing and quality control measures to ensure they meet the highest standards. Additionally, the company offers a guarantee on all its products, so if you are not satisfied, you can return them for a refund or exchange.

4. Is Pampered Chef a multi-level marketing (MLM) company?

No, Pampered Chef is not an MLM company. While consultants may earn commissions from sales, they do not recruit other consultants or make money from their recruits' sales.

5. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products without attending a party?

Yes, you can purchase Pampered Chef products directly from the company's website or through a consultant without attending a party. You can also host a virtual party or attend a cooking show to see the products in action before making a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchefmillard
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Deborah Czarnecki
  • TriciaAnn
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Michael Serrano
  • pampered1224