• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Chicken Penne al Fresco Recipe on Allrecipes - Is It a Violation?

In summary, the "Discover Chicken Penne al Fresco Recipe on Allrecipes" is a recipe for a delicious and easy-to-make pasta dish featuring chicken, penne pasta, and fresh vegetables. It is not a violation and can be modified to suit dietary restrictions. The ingredients are easily accessible and substitutions can be made.
DessertDivaFL
Gold Member
I just found this on the Allrecipes website. It doesn't mention TPC but it is one of the recipes.

Chicken Penne al Fresco - All Recipes

Just curious what everyone thought.

All of PC's recipes are copyrighted, and should not be used without permission. At least that's my understanding.

I was recently invited to share recipes with the neighborhood home builders association. I called Test Kitchens to make sure I was not doing anything illegal.

The lady from test kitchens said we are able to use their recipes only if we give PC credit for the recipe as well as the source of the recipe. So, at the bottom of the recipe I put "Courtesy of The Pampered Chef, and the cookbook the recipe I took it out of.

I also asked because in the recipe it tells you what utensils to use to make the food. They also told me it is best if I do the recipe verbatium so the recipe will turn out the best.

I hope this helps.

What is the "Discover Chicken Penne al Fresco Recipe on Allrecipes"?

The "Discover Chicken Penne al Fresco Recipe on Allrecipes" is a recipe for a delicious and easy-to-make pasta dish that features chicken, penne pasta, and a variety of fresh vegetables.

Is the "Discover Chicken Penne al Fresco Recipe on Allrecipes" a violation?

No, the "Discover Chicken Penne al Fresco Recipe on Allrecipes" is not a violation. It is a recipe that is featured on the Allrecipes website and is freely accessible to anyone.

Can I modify the "Discover Chicken Penne al Fresco Recipe on Allrecipes" to suit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, you can modify the "Discover Chicken Penne al Fresco Recipe on Allrecipes" to suit your dietary restrictions. The recipe can be easily adjusted to accommodate different dietary needs and preferences.

Are the ingredients for the "Discover Chicken Penne al Fresco Recipe on Allrecipes" easily accessible?

Yes, the ingredients for the "Discover Chicken Penne al Fresco Recipe on Allrecipes" are easily accessible. They can be found at most grocery stores and are relatively common ingredients.

Can I make substitutions in the "Discover Chicken Penne al Fresco Recipe on Allrecipes"?

Yes, you can make substitutions in the "Discover Chicken Penne al Fresco Recipe on Allrecipes". The recipe is versatile and allows for some substitutions to suit personal preferences or dietary needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefPaulaB
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
taterbug
  • Loveh20mi
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • wadesgirl