• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Our Team: Pamper with Recipes, Products, and Incentives!

In summary, Sandy is looking for recruits for her new business where she provides incentives and recipes. If you or anyone you know might be interested, please feel free to contact her.
nldavis321
Gold Member
Posted on a message board....

Dear Friends ~

I am actively seeking recruits for a wonderful job where I get to PAMPER people with some amazing recipes, products, and incentives. I have a great time at it and the best part is you don't have to be a CHEF to do the parties!

If you or anyone you know might be interested in starting your own business, please feel free to contact me at email address I would love to share this experience with you all!

~=name

*If you sign up this month you get the kit worth over $500 in supplies/products for $77.50!!!

LOL she's skating on thin ice!

Very thin ice, but very cleverly done!! Too bad she didn't say "THE guests are PAMPERED with amazing recipes," then she would have gotten the whole name in, haha.

Hmm, I might have to steal this!

It is borderline but it isn't a violation.

Great wording and I agree, not a violation!

I agree as well. I don't feel it's a violation. More Power to you!

LOL! very clever!

This is how I advise my Consultant's to word things to stay within guidelines. This is very good! I don't usually use the actual words Pamper or Chef however. Very creative!

Good to know. Thank you ladies.

Well I got a violation today :( I had posted somewhere about the biz without mention PC without mentioning my pws, nada and got flagged anyways :( I swear if anything makes me want to hang up my apron it is these antiquated policies. :(

Sorry to hear about that Sandy. I agree the policies seem to be far behind the times.

Can you let others know what you had posted? It may help someone else.

It may be someone did you a "favor" and posted your link somewhere that you didn't know about. Just remember that we can't post that we sell PC anywhere. I was even told that my fundraiser could only be advertised on the Gymnastics Club's website and if they didn't have one, I could not advertise it anywhere that would be connected online (which includes the local newspapers)!

nldavis321 said:
Posted on a message board....

*If you sign up this month you get the kit worth over $500 in supplies/products for $77.50!!!

It could be considered "false advertising" since she doesn't "qualify" how to get the kit for $77.50! I would definitely be interested in this "opportunity" but not too happy when I found out there is more to it than buying the kit for $77.50!

I thought that too, Jane. Guess there should be a "can/could" before the get! lol

Is this a Violation of Pampered Chef Policies?

It is possible that certain actions or behaviors may be considered a violation of Pampered Chef policies. If you have a specific concern, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant or customer service for clarification.

Can I post images of Pampered Chef products on my personal social media?

Yes, you are welcome to post images of Pampered Chef products on your personal social media. However, please be sure to follow our social media guidelines and refrain from making any false claims or misrepresentations about the products.

Can I use Pampered Chef products in my own cooking classes or demonstrations?

Yes, you are allowed to use Pampered Chef products in your own cooking classes or demonstrations. However, please make sure to follow our policies and guidelines regarding sales, promotions, and use of our brand name and trademarks.

Am I allowed to sell Pampered Chef products on third-party e-commerce platforms?

No, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you are not allowed to sell our products on any third-party e-commerce platforms such as Amazon, eBay, or Etsy. All sales should be made through your personal Pampered Chef site or in-person.

Can I give away free Pampered Chef products as a promotional offer?

No, giving away free Pampered Chef products as a promotional offer is not allowed. However, you are welcome to offer discounts or special deals within the guidelines set by Pampered Chef. Please refer to our policies for more information on promotions and sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • Rapunzil
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies