• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are My Numbers Accurate for This Catalog Show?

In summary, Anita is experiencing problems with her guest and commissionable sales. She is unsure of why this is happening, and is looking for advice. She also has a problem with her first show, where she entered the wrong numbers.
cookingmom
Silver Member
I just entered my second show, a catalog show, and the numbers seem off. :confused: The commissionable sales come to more than the guest sales, which is throwing me for a loop. The math on the orders looks right but I keep wondering about those totals. I'm considering deleting the entire thing and starting over. (There are only 7 guests so it's not a huge deal.) Any suggestions anyone? My director is out of town for the weekend. I'm not about to transmit this show until I'm satisfied with the numbers.

Also, :( I entered the host's order and it came up with totally wrong numbers, and I thought she only owed $12 so I told her not to worry about it. I'd promised her a free $10 gift if she got a booking and she got two! - when I checked it later it was wrong and now it shows her owing $30!:eek: I'm getting so aggravated - I had help with entering my first show and it went much better than this!

Anita

Mine's been showing the guest and commissionable sales weird, too, ever since the new disc came out. In fact, it caused one of my consultants to go inactive, because she thought she had a $200 show based on where she (we) used to look.

I just re-entered everything again and it all came out the same as last time. Maybe it's because she didn't get any free and half-price items, only $10.00 off. I'm going to play around with my totals from now on so I don't make any more mistakes like that. I try to learn from each mistake and not make it again. I'd sure hate to start doing all my math on a calculator, though!

Anita

Your guest and commissionable sales...are often different. If you have the past host there and she buys the host special, you don't get commission on this. So this makes guest sales higher than commissionable sales! Also of course, you get commission when the host orders stuff with her discount. So this will make commissionable sales higher than guest sales.

How did you figure your host's total?? And what did she order?

Also, if you've put her party in as a catalog party she will be getting $15 less for FREE than a Cooking show. If you are trying to give her an additional $10 you'll need to add that in at the payment screen for her order. Put in the $10 as a Consultant gift (you'll see it in the drop down menu of payment options). That should straighten out her order.

Hope that helps!!

Thanks for all your input. I guess I was just thinking that the totals would look like a Kitchen Show. Marlene, I put the host's order in with the button you click to add the host's order. I tried it 2 or 3 times and it came out the same every time after that first time. I don't know what happened that first time. Oh well, live and learn. When I make mistakes I want to learn from them and not repeat them! I'm still giving her the free show - she was doing it as a favor to me anyway. I'll still have some left from the commission after doing that. She did work hard to get orders. And she's a sweet lady - who happens to love Pampered Chef!

Thanks everyone for your help! It's great to know there's help when you need it.

Anita

1. Is it common for Pampered Chef products to have issues with peeling or chipping?

No, it is not common for Pampered Chef products to have issues with peeling or chipping. However, if you do experience this issue, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

2. What should I do if my Pampered Chef product arrives damaged?

If your Pampered Chef product arrives damaged, please contact our customer service team immediately. We will work with you to provide a replacement or a refund.

3. How long is the warranty for Pampered Chef products?

The warranty for Pampered Chef products varies depending on the product. Please refer to the specific product's warranty information for more details.

4. Can I return a Pampered Chef product if I'm not satisfied with it?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a 30-day satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your product, you can return it for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.

5. Do I need to register my Pampered Chef products for the warranty?

No, you do not need to register your Pampered Chef products for the warranty. However, we do recommend keeping your receipt or order confirmation as proof of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ShellBeach
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • dianevill